View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Fake 200ug "DS Crystal"

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just a heads up that the 200ug "DS crystal" acid being sold is bullshit. It's just below average shit quality LSD. Stick with the 100ug stuff that seems a bit more like although even that is garbage compared to what it was.

LSD tartrate isn't stable unless kept cool, dry and out of light.

If you want to test if it's REALLY pure LSD, put it in a glass vial (and put lid on), turn out all the lights, shake the vial. If it twinkles - it's legit.

Not hippy BS, LSD is triboluminescent and I have seen it because before his bust, Casey sent me a gift. I kept telling him 'make an analogue, they are LEGAL' but he just kept saying how he wanted to prove a point. Yes, and he spent 13 years and 8 months MAKING that point.

Pure DMT also demonstrated triboluminescence but I haven't seen it since when I got my gift, I didn't know the trick.

Maybe ask the vendor to film them shaking a vial of it. They may think it odd but I bet they won't know WHAT to expect and it's very distinctive and sparkly. It's white light but ask what COLOUR because then they might try to guess but all pedants know white isn't a colour, it's a shade.

Yep darknet. Instant fucking headache and gnawing fucking side effects keeping you awake forever. Not even good lsd never mind DS. Pure shite.

That sucks. I've never had bad stuff from the dark net, it's usually pretty clean, but it's always under dosed.

The 100ug was bearable but the "200 ds crystal"- 20 mins into the first tab I thought this is fucking piss-poor LSD - tried it another 6 or 7 trips and its the same shit. Just bathtub acid. Broke my heart.

That sucks. I've never had bad stuff from the dark net, it's usually pretty clean, but it's always under dosed.
Darknet is the most reliable and safest way to procure substances (be it psychedelics, stimulants, etc.) but the thing is, it’s the game of finding reliable vendors. Majority of darknet vendors are middle men, who source multiple drugs from multiple sources and resell them. These people don’t know jack about the substance they’re selling (I’ve seen some vendors advertise tabs as 100mg or 200mg, and from their history and writing style of info on listed products, it can be reasonably concluded that their general understanding of chemistry or pharmacology is very low to absolutely zero). Some vendors are “specialized”, they don’t sell every shit like meth, coke, heroin but only LSD. Some sell only DMT. Some both. They’re usually low-volume vendors. Usually these people aren’t flippers and know their product and are people with actual knowledge of chemistry, extraction and dosing. I only ever trust such vendors for these substances and use “specialized” vendors always.

Having said that, a lot of tabs on darknet is shit, inaccurately dosed and in some cases RCs, because the vendor don’t know jack shit about their own produce (they got it from someone else and is just flipping to make a profit). Avoid such vendors. It’s easy to spot such people if you have a decent experience buying drugs on the darknet. They don’t list products with clickbait titles, emojis, and other amateur behaviors. They are never reliable.

Last edited:
I think the vendor might be ok - maybe he got sold it as DS crystal and isn't experienced enough to know the difference.