• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Fainting on coke

Grabba

Greenlighter
Hey y’all, long time lurker first time posting. My only experience is with coke and weed. I just recently started using coke every now and then about 6 months ago. But I smoke weed everyday for years. I make a .5 of white last almost a month and then I take a month or two off of it, so I’m a very light user.

But I’ve had a problem of fainting while on coke, but it doesn’t happen everytime, but has happened twice, let me explain and maybe you guys could give some tips.

Last night I chop up a very small line, maybe an inch long and a centimeter thick. I take it up the nose and feel good, right after that I roll and smoke a blunt. I feel good until about 30 min goes by and then I notice a light headed feeling and I get the urge to lay down because know I’ll faint if I don’t. So I get up and grab water but can’t make it back to the couch to lay down without fainting, so I sit down on the kitchen floor til I feel I can make it to the couch. I lay down fast and my ears start ringing and my vision goes blurry. If I wasn’t laying down I would have lost consciousness. That ring in my ears and blurry vision lasts about a minute and then I sweat like crazy for another minute and then I feel somewhat fine.

This is the second time this happened while on coke+weed and it was a few months apart. But this has also happened while just on weed but only twice, and years apart.

Is it low BP due to high HR? That’s my best guess but it was scary. I don’t have anyone I can go to in real life for additional opinions/tips so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

TLDR: did small amount of coke (very light user make .5 last almost a month) and smoked a blunt after, almost fainted and would have if I wasn’t laying down. This also has happened before a few months back, but has also happened on just weed but years apart.

Last edited:
First of all...Welcome to Bluelight @Grabba . Nice to meet you. We love those long time lurkers that FINALLY make a post and ask us questions.

Are you male or female and how much do you weigh? Only reason I ask is because low ( or high ) BP can for sure make you feel faint, have blurry vision, and feel your heartbeat reverberating in your ears. A heavy person could withstand those symptoms a bit better than a slim female. Lack of sleep, eating disorders, OD's can also make us feel that way.

As far as I know coke and weed don't usually make people faint but there's no question the coke is affecting your heart and your BP. But you are indeed a pretty light user if a half gram lasts you a month. Weed produces anxiety as well on it's own. It could be producing all your biological symptoms on their own and then mixed with coke ( when you do it ) sends your body into overdrive.

How old are you?

First of all...Welcome to Bluelight @Grabba . Nice to meet you. We love those long time lurkers that FINALLY make a post and ask us questions.

Are you male or female and how much do you weigh? Only reason I ask is because low ( or high ) BP can for sure make you feel faint, have blurry vision, and feel your heartbeat reverberating in your ears. A heavy person could withstand those symptoms a bit better than a slim female. Lack of sleep, eating disorders, OD's can also make us feel that way.

As far as I know coke and weed don't usually make people faint but there's no question the coke is affecting your heart and your BP. But you are indeed a pretty light user if a half gram lasts you a month. Weed produces anxiety as well on it's own. It could be producing all your biological symptoms on their own and then mixed with coke ( when you do it ) sends your body into overdrive.

How old are you?
Thanks for the response! I’m a 25y.o male and I’m pretty slim at 5’11 165-170lbs

Hey y’all, long time lurker first time posting. My only experience is with coke and weed. I just recently started using coke every now and then about 6 months ago. But I smoke weed everyday for years. I make a .5 of white last almost a month and then I take a month or two off of it, so I’m a very light user.

But I’ve had a problem of fainting while on coke, but it doesn’t happen everytime, but has happened twice, let me explain and maybe you guys could give some tips.

Last night I chop up a very small line, maybe an inch long and a centimeter thick. I take it up the nose and feel good, right after that I roll and smoke a blunt. I feel good until about 30 min goes by and then I notice a light headed feeling and I get the urge to lay down because know I’ll faint if I don’t. So I get up and grab water but can’t make it back to the couch to lay down without fainting, so I sit down on the kitchen floor til I feel I can make it to the couch. I lay down fast and my ears start ringing and my vision goes blurry. If I wasn’t laying down I would have lost consciousness. That ring in my ears and blurry vision lasts about a minute and then I sweat like crazy for another minute and then I feel somewhat fine.

This is the second time this happened while on coke+weed and it was a few months apart. But this has also happened while just on weed but only twice, and years apart.

Is it low BP due to high HR? That’s my best guess but it was scary. I don’t have anyone I can go to in real life for additional opinions/tips so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

TLDR: did small amount of coke (very light user make .5 last almost a month) and smoked a blunt after, almost fainted and would have if I wasn’t laying down. This also has happened before a few months back, but has also happened on just weed but years apart.

It was probably from low blood sugar or dehydration. Having low blood sugar or not eating/drinking that day can cause people to faint once they get turnt, These cause the vast majority of cannabis induced fainting. Of course the cocaine was a contributing factor. Next time drink some sugary juice, fruit, or soda.

Most older smokers have seen it happen many times. Back in highschool my friend passed out at my house from a blunt, 911 arrived, neighbors got all nosey, and then i had to explain it to my parents when they got back from vacation =/

Last edited:
sounds like a panic attack to me , weed sometimes makes people choose between using other drugs or having weed daily . Some people can get away with doing both
if cannabis didnt exist id have no bladder right now and would have never gave up ketamine