• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Fainting/Mini Stroke after IV Heroin?

Codex23

Greenlighter
This batch has been around for awhile (4-5 days), and the past two days I've had these "blackouts" or so I thought. There is definitly some pain & amnesia involved but I don't seem to be walking around doing anything during, like you would with a Benzo or Ethanol blackout. When I "wake up" i am very confused, almost as If I am only semi conscious and I have a huge headache that fades lightly. In short, here is what happened, two nights in a row.

I shoot...it's a direct hit..rush comes on, alot stronger than expected...breathing heavily in and out, (forcing it) as I am scared and boom. 1h later I am waking up, dizzy, trying to figure out what is going on, and I realize from my table, I haven't done angthing yet (It still looks how it was while preparing shot) but an hour has passed. Big headache.

I have shot multiple times this week from same bag, I mean 10+ doses.
I am not looking for answers directly answering rather, has anyone had anything similar to this at all? No other drugs are involved. All doses are exactly 50mg. Thanks...

***UPDATE*** This afternoon, immediately after posting, I shot again and I was fine. So my first, 8-10 shots were normal, than Friday/Saturday night went as I described, and again, right now I am fine. I thought I should mention I Am a part time UBER driver and Fri/Sat nights I drive from 6PM-3AM. I am definitly exhausted when I get home. My plan those nights was to dose when i get home, chill on BL forums until about 5-6 AM, and go to sleep. Would the exhaustion have anything to do with it? It still is odd as I do not just get tired I feel like I almost OD or BO... I really hope someone has some experience with anything similar to this. Searching online has not helped me much so I had to post.

Last edited:
From what you are describing, its definitely NOT a mini stroke. *** ANYTHING FROM HERE IS PURE SPECULATION***Obviously we dont know what your stuff is cut with, it could be anything (there might be fentanyl in there), so it could be because of a near fatal overdose, where you dont completely stop beathing, just extremely shallow and agonal breathing. Dizzyness/headaches could be because of lack of oxygen to the brain. If it is fent, it might not be evenly distributed in the H, where some shots might have more than others. So it doesnt happen every time.

Like i said this is pure speculation.

No one can tell you what you have, but I suggest buying fentanyl test kits like the dip stick thru give out at needle exchanges... Honestly that sounds like what it is

"Mini Stroke" is just me being overly paranoid. Thank you for at least replying.

The first night (ftiday) i woke up on the floor about an hour later, back and body hurt...i assume i fell.

The Second night or well (super early this morning at 4AM) I woke up at my table where it was shot. After a rush I immediately clean the table and wipe it down. Everything was still there, last thing I remember rush hitting me like the night before, little scared but the reason I woke @ the table this time was just incase it happens again so I don't fall. The pain was actually much more than a simple headache this time, rather this is the scary part. From my left eye, 1 in. over & 1 in. up (I believe it is called the temple. Extreme pain there. Almost as if my vain there was clogged, that is why "Mini Stroke" popped up during my research. Super sharp pain there. Scared the crap out of me. Lasted about 5-10 min. Anyone got any speculations on this sharp pain??

And am i mistaking amnesia for the simple fact that I was passed out?:

Could well be a fentalogue, they are known for short durations in many cases, up to and including so short as to need continual IV infusion, in the case of remifentanil.

I have also been having this "double vision" thing during this whole batch, it lasts longer than actual drug by alot.

For example as I am focused on this phone screen, one appears next to it, with my hands and other near by things around it. Only bothers me on the interstate.

Fentalogues are variants of Fentanyl, possibly hundreds exist. Though I assume there's only about a dozen that are prevalent atm. None the less they are extremely potent and mostly short acting, some ultra short acting such as Remifentanil which has a half life of like 11 mins, though I doubt that's the culprit in this case.

Regardless of exactly what or which Fent it might be, it sounds as though it's not homogeneously mixed throughout your bag meaning the next dose could be catastrophic. The multiple times you've passed out could have left injuries you're unaware of leading to the pain you're describing but that's besides the point. Is it really worth keeping this stuff that seems to make you Narcoleptic?

And what he didn't say, was that fent derivatives cause one HELL of a tachyphylaxis, tolerances rises FAST.

And most of them suck ass, cold, clinical sort of feeling to them, bugger all warmth to fentanyl, some do have a little euphoria, like alfentanil, lofentanil (avoid the latter, hyperpotent warning, above and beyond the usual fentanyl shenanigans)