Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fainted on mushrooms, what about acid?

Misheo

Greenlighter
Hi there
On my first trip of shrooms in amsterdam, i have fainted after 3 hours from taking it.
On the past 2 years I've took about 17 times LSD and never felt something like that.

I took it with a friend in a huge Park and when I was hungry after eating breakfast, 1 hour after taking it me and my friend smoke a joint from sativa weed, after another hour we smoked another one.
The i ate an apple and felt like 2 times when I try to take a bite, my hand stop before the mouth and felt.
Like i can't lift my hand.
Then we came walking twords a practice show there who played very low music who took affect at me and i felt hypnotized, then suddenly i fainted, woke up still high and confused.
IMG_20160610_WA0012.jpg

I wonder what is the cause of this from know users of shroms... And if there's a chance it will happen the next time ill take acid again? , usually i take acid on trance party's.
Thank you

Ive collapsed and hit my back and arm, luckily not my head, at all.
And I'm a tall fella, 1.95 meters.
I didn't slept that good that night actually.

I feel fine but a little worried about the case.

I bought them in a store
Not likely i will use shrooms, until ill visit Amsterdam again.
however, Lsd i take more often so i don't know if i should after that

If you hadnt eaten in a while and took mushrooms its possible that you fainted due to a lack of sugar or something of that nature. I have "fainted" when i went a day without really eating a meal because of a day music festival and I took mushrooms in the evening and collapsed seemingly at random. It wasnt a big deal because i figured it was low glucose and ate some cookies.

I have also seen a friend do the same and he didnt eat a real meal that day and collapsed shortly after eating some cherries. It seems mushrooms may make you more susceptible to fainting if you have not eaten that day in my experience. Prior to eating mushrooms when was the last real meal you ate that day?

*edit* missed the part about being hungry after eating breakfast i thought it said you smoked a few joints before trying to eat. Still could be a relevant question as most fainting is related to blood pressure or glucose levels.

Try it without the sativa weed? I've seen plenty of people faint who didn't have a tolerance after smoking a joint or two.

I actually think that fainting on mushrooms happens more often than with most other psychedelics, there is a thread on it. Occasionally things like fainting but also brain zaps happen, but as far as I know none of it is directly dangerous apart from the risks of collapsing etc.

Not sure if the cause is known or readily explained, but I'll see if I can manage after I read up again. Oh yes I got it: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/785213-Friend-Passed-Out-On-Mushrooms it's believed to be orthostatic hypotension.

Low on sugar after eating an apple? Unlikely?

Don't think you'd have to worry about it with acid, you don't even really have to seriously worry about it on mushrooms.

But if you're concerned maybe don't smoke weed on it until you feel you really got the hang of tripping on acid, and when you do consider the possibilities of zonking out where you are at that moment and what you're doing. Generally acid is considerably more stimulating and at least slightly tense (but fine really), rather than jelly-legged and relaxed on mushrooms but even to the point of droopy eyed..

Last edited: