Site Feedback Fail safe

darvocet21

Bluelighter
LOVE the auto save draft feature, and its built-in redundancy the manual save draft feature which is reassuring. It's like the second gas tank on a jaguar xj6, there were two silver gas caps on either side (you were going to need the gas). It had a button on the dashboard for switching between tanks, that you never needed to press. But you were still glad it was there.

I think you are talking about how my posts get saved when the page keeps having to reload be ause I cannot use a back arrow in the browser on this new phone oddly well Lilo social justice warrior browser had one but of course kept freezing like I need this feature while in a manic state

Social media apps is the prob
my phone works great without them i just hate phones/chains

Lol, "Alexa...tell the good Wizard, picking up from earlier..."
Alladat shit is disabled through adb and shit but they can still do what the fuck they wanna do.
Not paranoid in the least but a drone of soem type has been cruisin around our area the last coula nights. I will blast it if it comes in our yard... my yard. Got pics and maybe try to edit them enough to show....

Alladat shit is disabled through adb and shit but they can still do what the fuck they wanna do.
Not paranoid in the least but a drone of soem type has been cruisin around our area the last coula nights. I will blast it if it comes in our yard... my yard. Got pics and maybe try to edit them enough to show....
I never hide. Objective one- keep my arse out of jail.

Two- harm no others. Those two relatively ensured, I'm the openest MF you'll likely ever meet.

You’re correct, I wrote that hours ago and have logged out multiple times, and that text was still there when I returned to this thread. It didn’t use to be like that? Is that a new feature to BL?
No it's not. I don't know quite how to tell you this but this is the same blue light only you're in a parallel universe, well technically speaking an orthogonal universe. Bottom line it's a completely different universe then the one you grew up in and spent your whole life in and from whence you came... although you'll get used to it the differences are minor annoyances like saying then when we mean than and other stupid s***

I wouldn't worry about it too much it's happened to me so many times I've lost count. Period. the one constant amazingly enough throughout all of these universes ... parallel diagonal at right angles, etcetera, indeed the many-worlds theory has been upgraded to the infinite universes theorem. AMAZINGLY the one constant throughout all of them is Bluelight.org. I know it's incredible, people are beginning to suspect the love Bandit of being God. But if you was God he would be a lot less political. Anyway he's a very powerful person and you probably want to steer clear of him well whatever wherever you find yourself. But I'm sorry to say that the universe that you left behind after typing that gibberish earlier today, go bye-bye.

You never had a prayer but fortunately wormholes are quite safe

Last edited:
I can switch from mobile to PC and dont have to rewrite everything... fuckin love it.
Hey @The Wizard of the Creek :
Another example of the local dialect you'll soon learn to master is that fuckin is not a swear word but in fact an expression of profound gratitude and brotherly love. Only be careful not to add a 'g' as that turns it into a hideous curse which causes strife. If you can remember that we fuckin cool man