• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Fact-checking the claim "Nobody gets addicted to cannabis"

idk how old you are but i cant imagine that smoking every day has done wonders for your mental development. do you really believe that taking anti-depressants is in any way comparable to recreational drug use?

Are you serious? You must be new to the world. Anti-Depressants are like neurotoxins compared to weed.

idk how old you are but i cant imagine that smoking every day has done wonders for your mental development. do you really believe that taking anti-depressants is in any way comparable to recreational drug use?
Weed is 1000x safer than SSRIs.

Seriously! I've been investigating SSRI Discontinuation Syndrome for many months this year, because the symtoms are worryingly similar to those I've suffered since I injudiciously used 5-mapb in January & made myself very unwell. I've smoked weed pretty much daily all my adult life & if anything I've been through since trying 5-mapb is in any way similar to SSRI Disontinuation Syndrome it makes cannabis withdrawal look like an ice-cream party in comparison.

Do not be fooled, pharmacueuticals can be absolutely deadly & extremely detrimental to health, & illegal drugs can be about as risky as a brisk walk in the sunshine. Just because pharmascueticals are accepted & cannabis is not does not indicate anything about their respective dangers or toxicity.

Personally, going purely on how unwell I've been & by what I've read about SSRI Discontinuation, I would say that even MDMA, used rarely & in low doses, is probably still safer for you than a daily, life-long SSRI habit!