• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Facebooks (Blue and Pink)

perfection5712

Greenlighter
I stopped doing pills years back but a few months ago i bought a blue fb, i only bought one as it was a tenner , and everyone assured me i would be wrecked off it, that id likley spew on the come up but after that i'd be loving my life.

I didnt feel shit.

Two days ago someone bought me a pink fb, i wasnt that bother due to my last experience but they assured me the pink ones were better blah blah. My mates was even worrying about doing one because she didnt want to spew on the comeup, but yet again it didnt do shit, i guess it perked me up slightly, i felt very slightly sick , although that was probably due to the fact i hadnt eated in two days, and got a bit warmer, was still sat under a duvet though. No come up again.

Why are these pills getting everyone else mashed and not me?

Could be a few reasons.

You have a massive tolerance.

Taking anti depressants.

Or the pills just suck.

The pink and Blue facebooks are only about 70-90mg of mdma MAX and taht was at the start, they came down ALOT in quality near the end where the last blue facebooks almost did nothing, the pink ones were a little better, but again nearing the end of the press the content became less and less, and now they are none existant.

A over hyped pill none the less, the first pill after the mdma drought, the first few batches did get me mashed and same with about 100+ people I spoke to in clubs, either like the guy above said, your tolerance is fucked, your expecting too much or the pills you got were the shite batch.

The first blue facebooks I did were good, got me loved up, empathy etc very wired, the pinks were stronger and better I thought, but nearing the end of the batch they just werent worth taking. The blue ones made you have large pupils and nothing else.

Not worth £10 at all, have a look around for some new pills or get some crystal.

The pink and Blue facebooks are only about 70-90mg of mdma MAX and taht was at the start, they came down ALOT in quality near the end where the last blue facebooks almost did nothing, the pink ones were a little better, but again nearing the end of the press the content became less and less, and now they are none existant.

A over hyped pill none the less, the first pill after the mdma drought, the first few batches did get me mashed and same with about 100+ people I spoke to in clubs, either like the guy above said, your tolerance is fucked, your expecting too much or the pills you got were the shite batch.

The first blue facebooks I did were good, got me loved up, empathy etc very wired, the pinks were stronger and better I thought, but nearing the end of the batch they just werent worth taking. The blue ones made you have large pupils and nothing else.

Not worth £10 at all, have a look around for some new pills or get some crystal.

Exactly - a lot of the newer pills after the drought were hyped too much. Still it was nice to see the return of MDMA again and if we had to pay 10£ per pill to get the market kick started again then so be it.

The rise and fall of the Blue Facebooks

The rise and fall of the Pink Facebooks