• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids F-Phenibut Megathread

I knew you were being a smartass, Bud, but there are less-informed viewers in our studio audience, and they'll eat the paint chips if you're not careful.
Soooo true. Here’s a laugh of stupidity for the day. I tried to correct this girl & begged her not to repeat what she said because she’d embarrass herself. She legitimately believes that the coating on the original OxyContin (when the first ones came out around 2000) was literally fentanyl. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean the girl would not let up. She swore on ppl she loved that what we wiped off or scraped off of the (specifically the 80mg) pills was the drug fentanyl. I tried telling her that back then, fentanyl was expensive & is not an ingredient in OxyContin. Not only that, I really don’t see fentanyl being used as a time release coating. And unfortunately, this girl does drugs. Scary.

Soooo true. Here’s a laugh of stupidity for the day. I tried to correct this girl & begged her not to repeat what she said because she’d embarrass herself. She legitimately believes that the coating on the original OxyContin (when the first ones came out around 2000) was literally fentanyl. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean the girl would not let up. She swore on ppl she loved that what we wiped off or scraped off of the (specifically the 80mg) pills was the drug fentanyl. I tried telling her that back then, fentanyl was expensive & is not an ingredient in OxyContin. Not only that, I really don’t see fentanyl being used as a time release coating. And unfortunately, this girl does drugs. Scary.

Lol what?.. Theres no reasoning with stupidity like that. Even if it was, I’m glad I wiped it off, hate fentanyl ;)

Obviously drug manufacturers can’t just secretly add high potency opioids without making it known on the label.

-GC

So would mixing this with bicarb help with the acidity as with regular phenibut? It's not going to synthesise bleach or something by mixing the two?? I find this to be about as hard on the stomach as regular phenibut and not really much better in effects tbh...

Lol what?.. Theres no reasoning with stupidity like that. Even if it was, I’m glad I wiped it off, hate fentanyl ;)

Obviously drug manufacturers can’t just secretly add high potency opioids without making it known on the label.

-GC
No kidding. This girl goes to my dddddrumroll methadone clinic & I have given her rides a few times since her car got totaled (first in the clinic parking lot & now I hear her telling it as it happened at Amazon, ugh) but I swear I honestly didn’t want her sweating that shit up & down to someone else. It took a bit for me to FORCE MYSELF to drop it or a fight born of nothing personally important broke out. But I can see someone refusing to let up, that enjoys being right & in this case knows they are & she’s gonna keep running that stupid incorrect statement over & over w/zero to back it up with other than she knows “for sure”. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I should be more informative here. There is nothing opiate based (or drug based at all whatsoever) on or within the time release coating that was specifically on the 80mg OxyContin from when they first came out , like yr.2000. It’s just crap made from edible plastic & blue dye that ruined many a fine Tshirt. And yes I’m extremely glad I sucked that crap off, spit it out & wiped it off my wet(ish) pill to prepare for my route.

The reformulated stuff w/the time release all throughout the pill…… I cannot speak for that as I’ve never even looked at one. They are a bastardized version of my lovely D.O.C. Bastards!

Take care ppl! Do not mix methadone & benzos!!!!!!

I knew you were being a smartass, Bud, but there are less-informed viewers in our studio audience, and they'll eat the paint chips if you're not careful.
Oooohhh my my yes!!! You are very correct. Thanks for the catch. A lady never reveals her true age but if you know I was hitting up pain mgmt in my early 20s when the real OxyContin “wonder drug” was released by Pfizer….you can do the math. I wonder if I’d ever become as hard of a user if I was just getting hooked w/what’s around now 🤔?? Or I’d simply die. One or the other. I have not been on a drug forum in YEARS!!!, like back when we had to hide that we “the poster” were actually the person doing the drug. Lol

So is there a parent company afoot here that’s linked to a drug rehab or psychological study? I’m only interested. There’s enough unbiased info here that I am sticking around.

* I’ve discovered that I get high on paint chips the same as I do on tortilla chips…..with tons of hot as hell salsa!!! And obviously ur gonna wanna snort anything involving salsa (JK). Lol

Thanks & gave a good one!!!!

Hello BL thanks for the responses, wanted to update to let you all know I'm still alive and what a hell of a couple months that was. It was indeed GABA withdrawal from the F-Phenibut causing these heart issues.. I HIGHLY recommend avoiding this stuff altogether if you're considering it although admittedly I was using the f-phenibut for 5 months straight. I have been through all sorts of hellish withdrawal with regular phenibut HCl but nothing compared to this especially when it came to duration. This withdrawal made me truly think I was dying of heart complications for roughly two months (end of February til the end of last month). I was getting "episodes" of very real heart pain, palpitations & tachycardia that would usually culminate in a massive panic attack. This was daily, every day for 2 months. I am still not 100% right but the episodes have disappeared and I'm left with a more manageable form of generalized anxiety. I still can't drink more than a small cup of coffee per day and I'm still too afraid to resume my morning runs.

Several thousand dollars later all my tests (stress test, holter monitor, EKG, etc) came back negative for actual heart issues so it's all related to GABA withdrawal which is why etizolam would (temporarily) cure my episodes. As much as I tried to tell myself it was withdrawal this truly made you think it was something more, like some kind of irrational psychosis. So yeah, avoid this compound, stick to regular phenibut HCl.
I’m gonna have to look this up so I know to avoid it. I take benzos correctly (no shit you guys… I do nowadays!!) & have since I received a real diagnosis from more than 1 type of doctor more than 10 years ago. When you have a moment, would you mind telling me what type of drug this is & what it helped you with? It might be a safer/easier alt for me as everyone is in my face about my Xanax.

Thanks!

I’m gonna have to look this up so I know to avoid it. I take benzos correctly (no shit you guys… I do nowadays!!) & have since I received a real diagnosis from more than 1 type of doctor more than 10 years ago. When you have a moment, would you mind telling me what type of drug this is & what it helped you with? It might be a safer/easier alt for me as everyone is in my face about my Xanax.

Thanks!
If I were you I'd just stick with regular phenibut as f-phenibut is pretty meth and the thought of the withdrawal terrifies me.
Neither are particularly amazing though, they're like a much milder version of pregabalin of you've ever had that. About on par with gabapentin IMO but probably with more side effects if you accidentally take too much.
Our very own @Xorkoth does a good writeup of it on erowid (yeah, I looked you up, Xorky!)