• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EZTEST kits

That’s definitely the best option! I just wish they would start selling pipe tests!

eztest has them but the little ampules they use suck and are a waste of money.

If you can only get one reagent then I would agree that marquis is the one to get.... its always first test I perform...

I think its better than mecke as a Primary reagent because mecke reacts very vigorously in comparison on the same sample... I (perhaps wrongly) feel like marquis gives me a better idea as to the strength or purity as compared to mecke which shows a strong reaction even on weak product...

I don't like the pipe tests... friggin everything turns yellow and when isay everything I mean mxe, ketamine, lab tested mdma...

The only things that tont turn yellow are bzp and tfmpp... 2 of the most common pipes... I have first hand experience testing confirmed tfmpp pills and got nada from the test...

Pipe tests seem bunk to me...

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

EZTEST have now released a new range of kits (Piperazines, LSD etc) - which on the surface is great news. The problem is that they have also changed the Marquis, Mecke kits in the process!

You no longer get a bottle of solution which you can use over and over. You now get individual ampules which work out @ 12 tests for 20 Euro.

When you think the marquis on sale at the moment is only 10£ for dozens of tests then these new kits are a bit of a rip off to say the least.

It will probably take some time for all the old stock to be sold /replaced with these new kits but if your thinking about buying a kit then I suggest you buy one now.

PLEASE click the link at the top of PR to be directed to a supplier of the old kits (this way we get some money).

I will try and get some of the other stockists start selling these piperazine kits at a realistic price.

Thanks

I'm about to buy some of the new eztest kits [either a 6 or 12 pack] and if BL still gets money from linking to them I'll quite happily click the link but I can't find it. looked everywhere.

maybe it stopped with the old kits?

if it's still going, could you link it here and I'll use it today

Cheers <3

[edit]

Just purchased a pack of 12 tests through the eztest site for 20euros including postage.
if you enter BLUELIGHT in the discount coupon box, it gives you a 10% discount

Last edited:
I'm about to buy some of the new eztest kits [either a 6 or 12 pack] and if BL still gets money from linking to them I'll quite happily click the link but I can't find it. looked everywhere.

maybe it stopped with the old kits?

if it's still going, could you link it here and I'll use it today

Cheers <3

[edit]

Just purchased a pack of 12 tests through the eztest site for 20euros including postage.
if you enter BLUELIGHT in the discount coupon box, it gives you a 10% discount

I hope yours make it through customs. Mine got seized by the FDA and I got a letter from them with a whole list of violations the manufacturer made. Don't have the energy to argue with them .

Just buy dancesafe is my opinion andi used to be a very strong supporter of EZtest but they've dropped the ball with the new style tests

Dancesafe.org

Just buy dancesafe is my opinion andi used to be a very strong supporter of EZtest but they've dropped the ball with the new style tests

Dancesafe.org

I always use dancesafe but I wanted to get some pipe tests and eztest is the only place that has them afaik

I think the pipe tests are bunk.... everything I put in them shows yellow results... edata confirmed mdma, ketamine, methoxetamine... the only pipe I got to test them on was confirmed by edata to be tfmpp and it showed no reaction... so wtf?

So I'm looking for the old style test and have found a company in the uk that stocks them

are people still able to get hold of these kits? And what is the shelf life of these old kits?

Its a head shop locally. Going to pay them a visit on monday. If they have them then I'll get contact details

with it being a headshop/smartshop i dont think we can name it or post a link = i may be wrong.

if people want they can PM me and i will send you the name and addy.

i ordered from eztest.com and havent received anything yet from them its going on over a month now? does anyone have a good way to contact them?

I think everyone should boycott these new EZ test kits. It seems like they are just trying to increase profits and not really thinking about harm reduction.
When my EZ test complete runs out i will be getting my testers from enlighten. Its a shame though because its good to be able to test with ropadope and simons.

this seems like a test to me. i would never do this as i don't' like to be tested through these transparent glasses.