• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Eztest help

Janelle85

Greenlighter
New here having trouble posting sorry if this is duplicate.

Ketamine test comes up dark redish brown for pma. It gets darker over several minutes almost tIL I cant tell if it's purple.

The bathsalt test is dark green for a couple seconds then gets black.

Ive now ordered marquis but won't get it yet.

Would pma turn black on the bathsalt test?

Hello Janelle,

First thing to note is that the other responses here are indeed spam.
Second thing is that you should use the "edit" button below your post instead of posting twice in a row.

I believe the EZ Bath salts test is actually the liebermann reagent. You can see MDMA test results here.

PMA goes Purple > Orange/Brown with the liebermann reagent.

I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you're asking here though - reagent tests aren't perfect and contaminants will cause different colour reactions. If you are not getting the expected colours then it is likely that you have substances which have small amounts of cutting agents in them. You can send them to a lab service to find out more.

Thanks a lot for the chart Is helpful. It seems I won't be able to be sure what this is until I get the marquis test. It seems to read as pma (dark redish brown) on the ketamine test. But then mdma on the bathsalt test if the bathsalt test is in fact the Leibermann (it comes dark almost black color). Pma would not be this dark black color on bathsalt test if it is the liebermann. So it doesn't seem these 2 tests have given me any conclusive results.

If your test results are not what you would expect then we recommend not taking a substance as it could be a mixture of things. In this case you can send it to a lab.

If you are trying to ID using reagents then you are correct, you definitely need to be using more than one as the human eye can only distinguish so many colours.

When I try to edit anything it just deletes my post. Using new android phone.

I was excited to get the marquis but I still don't get it!

The marquis was bright yellow and started to darken and brown after about a minute.

Now I'm even more confused.

So it's not pma as the ketamine test indicated.

It's not mdma like the eztest bathsalt indicated.

What about mdvp? The bathsalt test did turn a green before turning black.

Mdvp would also be yellow on the marquis.

I'm working with a light pink crystal.

Any thoughts Transform?

I think the ketamine is a mandelin. So here's how it goes.

Mandelin - brown/red like pma
Leibermann- green for a few seconds then black (green would be mdvp)
Marquis - bright yellow darkening to light brown after a minute. (Yellow on marquis says mdvp)

That tells us with good confidence that it's not just MDMA. It does sound like it's a cathinone but it's not possible to say without a lab test - you should dispose of it I'm afraid!

I have another sample and I need help. These tests aren't making any sense!

Black molly a compressed powder

RESULTS:

Marquis- bright yellow then orange

Eztest ketamine - redish/brown/ maybe a purple (but a little lighter towards purple than above sample in previous thread)

Eztest bathsalt - green.

Both eztests got very dark towards black over time.

Please tell me how to upload pics! The more I test it seems the more confused I get about this.

I would go with amphetamine if it wasn't for the ketamine test that I can never distinguish! I wish I didn't have the ketamine test. It never makes sense.

Edit: just additional info that it doesn't really have any taste...

Last edited by a moderator:
The tests aren't making sense because it's NOT MDMA.

MDMA is not black and has a strong bitter taste. Since you have not gotten the results you expect, you should discard of the sample or send it to a lab.

Photos can be included by uploading to www.imgur.com and pasting the link