Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EZTEST.com experiences

hawk662

Greenlighter
Hey everyone,

Longtime creeper...8)

I was wondering what everyone else's experience with EZTEST.com has been like.

It's been a month and a half and I've yet to receive anything outside from their order confirmation - no tracking number, no response to my multiple support tickets and obviously no test kits... :(

Any advice? Stories?

They always seemed outrageously expensive so I never bothered. Which country are you in?

I'm in Canada. I just presumed the prices were okay and banked on them being reliable. To be honest, I didn't look around much for pricing.

Hmmm never had a problem with a shipment before. They are expensive, yes, but their kits are handy to take to festivals and such and they don't go bad, so I always keep both a dropper bottle testkit and a few eztest ones at home. I would send them a mail, or PM the eztest representative here on bluelight (forgot his name, there is a thread from him somewhere here)

I've sent them 3 support tickets through their website. Still haven't gotten a response...

I tried to PM the rep here too, inbox is full though.

Hoping to have some of the eztests handy also.

Hi,
we're sorry to hear you're having trouble reaching us. Please give us your order number and we'll get into it.
rgds,
eztest

I actually had the same exact problem. Put in an order november 2015 and still have yet to recieve anything. They immediately took the money for the order and the status went from processing for afew weeks to completed. I never got a tracking number or anything. I also tryed sending them multiple messages with no response!!! If anyone knows a way i could get my order i would greatly appreciate it. Or a way to actually get ahold of these people.

And my order number is # EZ 018595. I really hope youll prove this to be a mistake that will be fixed instead of a scam.

Hey Hannah,

If you haven't received any communication yet, I recommend you call your credit card and report it to get your money back.

This has been probably the worst experience I've had with an online retailer.

If you are having trouble with EZtest then drop Reagent Tests UK an email or order. They stock all the main reagents for MDMA, LSD and everything else for less than EZ test and if you have any customer service issues (you won't) you can come to me :)

Hannah, looks like another company is able to provide more support than the one you purchased from.... hope you called in already for that refund.
Wherever you do, make sure to get something to test with!

to people saying price; they're sold on their own website and in/on TONNES of head shops and such so prices vary greatly but also remember theyre specially imported from the Netherlands..

As for my experience with them the cocaine quality test was good in my opinion [for what it was any way] its no match for the unis GCMS ;), the adulterants to coke one is shite it can only turn one colour out of a large number of potentials so is completely useless imo lastly the opiate one i found a complete dud but i think i might have gotten a bad one there.

Ohj also does anyone know whats in the vial as it started smoking and a small exothermic reaction got a bit to much and the glass fractured on one.. what on earth was it?!?

Thank you guys!! I will be calling my card company to get that refund immediately!! Its complete bs. Does anyone have any suggestions on where i can buy testing kits to test for purity?

Ohj also does anyone know whats in the vial as it started smoking and a small exothermic reaction got a bit to much and the glass fractured on one.. what on earth was it?!?
Sulfuric acid. It smokes when in the presence of certain salts (like MDMA.HCl). Smoke is normal, some heat is too but the vial shouldn't crack. That has never happened to me

Oh and Hannah, I've used EZTest before, never had a problem. No idea what's going on. It's been a while since I ordered their kits online though since they're available here in some stores so I don't know if their online shop is still as reliable