• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EZ test turned purple, and then brown.

heisenberg.

Greenlighter
So the other day I did an EZ test for the first time, and the results came out purple which says it indicates the presence of ecstasy, so all was good.

However, today I found the vial that I did the test in and the colour is now a dark brown, which indicates PMA.

I am wondering if leaving the test for 2 or 3 days makes the results redundant?

Thanks for any responses.

Yep, anything after about one minute you can ignore. The reaction needs to take about 5 second, 10 seconds at most to complete and it should show only dark purple into black. If you leave out the vial discolouration is normal, it's not an indication of anything, just the liquid reacting with the air or something along those lines

Better than only doing a test with one reagent (EZtest ecstasy you used I presume? That's the marquis reagent) is doing a test with all available reagents: marquis, mandelin, mecke, simons and robadope. This will make spotting adulterants easier and more likely. A few of them are available via EZtest as well. Mandelin reagent is EZTest ketamine and mecke is EZTest opiates. They don't have simons and robadope. If you want a full testkit with simons and robadope as well, check out ecstasypilltest