• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EZ Test one time use viles, for rolls... Need experienced answers please..

ScarecrowPANA

Greenlighter
Ok so i think i have used these ez test vials over 100 times on all types of powders, and all types of rocky/shardy mdma, bath salts, etc... And also mint's...

The powder and shards, have tested with strong to some bubbling/chemical reaction which is a sign of potency as i understand... The few mints ive scraped into these (very wafer thin like) pretty sure they are known as chicago mints ive picked up in that area have also tested with small bubblings but nothing like the shards/rocks of mdma...

So my question is, i picked up some pills from a local connect which im very weary of due to over 15 local connects of suspected mdma or mdma rolls have not even tested out to mdma or anything at all. But i had a purple dolphin and a pink star, seem to be double stacked, imprinted, not outprints... As weary as i was i first put a small amount of shaving of the purple dolphin, didnt get any reaction at all, over time it turned to blueish purple which i thought might just be because of the color binding, so i scraped a hefty amount more in, and it did the same thing, little to no reaction but within about 30-60 seconds finally turned to the "suspected" color blueish purple.... So then i was like, damn i should have used the pink and not purple one... Tested the pink, with a hefty amount off the bat, and within time like the other one, it turned over to pure blue, which is good but my MAIN QUESTION is about testing rolls when you have these ez test vials and not alot of reagent to use, im just trying to figure out if its just alot of binding/filler agent in these that took it so long and had no reaction at all to turn over to suspected chemical in it...

I am highly inexperienced with double stacked or bigger pills, just experienced with pwoder/shards and very thin mint presses... I think the only time i ever tested anything else was a white lightning which was a very strong reaction to dark purple when the pill itself was white.... Im just trying to gather the information i can before i make a move on these wihtout regretting a purchase.

And what are the chances it has some sort of speed in it, that wont be picked up by my test kit... I personally like the eyes closed, pure blissful euphoria heaven rolling high more so than the wanting to get up and never stop moving.

Found this and ill beat most of you to the punch...

Slow reactions are a sign of either:

A) Test kit is getting old(you mentioned yours is a few years, mine is a year old and already getting slow on me and its kept in the fridge)

B) The pill is adulterated, possibly with piperazines.

C) Some kind of dodgy filler was used to press the pill that slows down chemical reactions...

which answered alot of ym questions but still leaves me with some important concerns of mine that might be easier maybe harder to answer but more narrowed down...

i never have taken fake mdma, or something said to be mdma that isnt in my entire life besides my first pill which was piperazine that wasnt very fun, ever since that happened ive grown exteremely cautious and aware and never settling until its some of the best stuff i can find... I have taken a-lot of "pure" high quality mdma whenever i have decided to roll on special occasions.

So thats why i made this thread, im very weary of these rolls i got, but how can i know for sure that its just filler and MDXX?? is there any other tests or different kits i could get ahold of? i have the mecke ez test, and the marquis ez test i purchased a bunch to sell and give to friends at festivals i attended....

Its really hard for me to settle on something im going to take, especially when i have a small personal stash of about 2 grams of different types of MDMA ive gotten ahold of in the past, the remnants of half grams and grams ive got and its all really good MDMA some better than others but all really high quality considering i wouldnt purchase anything at festivals until i found the right stuff, i know at electric forest i went through 13 ez test viles before i came across the best mdma i ever had... lots of junk at electric forest 2012.... hence the army of paramedics they brought in near the end of the festival.