• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EZ Test Marquis - cant see solution

13eny

Bluelighter
Hey I bought a testing kit around 26/27th of December and when I received it I noticed that there is only a tiny minuscule amount of solution in there but plenty of crystalline looking things stuck to the side of the glass.

Is my tester kit broken or something?

Thanks. 13eny

Sounds like it :(

Did you get it from EZ Test? Because fuck EZ Test. They're customer satisfaction is shit.

I would recommend buying from Dancesafe, or the Bunk Police if you live outside of the US. Both are great organizations dedicated to Harm Reduction

Think that's how they come from ez test, little bit of fluid in the bottom.

Nope I have multiple kits from eztest, they are all a tiny bit a fluid and crystals. Should be good to go.

Folley: The kits on Bunkpolice look ideal since they sell the different bottles separately, but they don't appear to ship internationally, which is a pain since I reside in the UK! ecstasypilltest.com seem to be the best alternative for those living outside of the country of posting.

You don't need a vial full of liquid. I've been using EZ & identified substances easily.

Forgot about this thread cheers guys. looks like it times to use one of these bad lads tommorow. if i dont report back about the TMNT's im dead.

I bought a whole bunch of these, and thought it was defective got too hot or something, but thats how they all look. they are fine

Hi,
the tests seem perfect to me! We used to sell bottles with liquid but have found that shipping chemicals internationally was getting more difficult each year, due to anti-terrorism legislation.
Besides this, bottled reagents will go off after a relatively short period of time and deteriorate. We solved this by buffering a tiny amount of liquid in a granule, circumventing shipping restrictions and sealing the ampoule under a protective atmosphere. This way we can ship anywhere without any problems and the tests stay good for years and years as opposed to liquid in a bottle.
And, the ampoules are much, much safer to handle and do a test with.

In short, we have chosen to go for the ampoules because they have many advantages over the bottles:
- minimum 3 year shelf life
- no environmental hazards
- increased user friendliness, you do need a plate anymore and it is almost impossible to mess it up.
- no shipping concerns because it is no longer hazmat
- no exposure to toxic chemicals
- you can take them anywhere