• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Eyes rolling in the back of your head?

The second time i rolled, (I've only rolled four times) I was at a club and had this insatiable urge to roll my eyes up as far as possible. For some reason, this blew me the FUCK up so hard.

I must have looked like such a crackhead, but it felt sooooooooo good.

However, about an hour later I had a mild panic attack and the worst comedown ever, lol. Also, my eyes were sore as shit for like 2 days...

Edit: It should be added that ate 4 pills, obviously an insane dose for a 2nd time user. Also the pills were DEFINITELY NOT clean.

Last edited:
I can't roll my eyes myself nor does ithappen to me much when I roll... BUT the few times and one time specifically when it did happen its like... fucking rediculously amazing and its like at the peak of my roll

this happens to like 95% of the people i give lights shows to. by the time its over they look like they are about to die haha. anyone who gives glove shows probably knows what im talking about.
i love seeing the different faces people make it cracks me up

hahah yess. i know exactly what you're refering to, people's eyes will do crazy things during a lightshow if they're rolling real hard.

Some of the people Ive rolled with has had their eyes roll in the back of their head. Its only happened to me once when I was on a super sick one. Other than that I don't really want them to because when I see other people do it, it just looks weird to me.

Yeah just to pile on here... I was giving my standard sick glowstick show and the light showee's eyes kept rolling back in his head. I kept asking him if he was ok... He probably didn't like that but it was kindof alarming - I was rolling too!

LOL, I gotta admit, it doesn't look right. I'd probably do the same thing you did Gorillathunder
hahaha. So don't worry, I'd be alarmed too.

When im rolling my eyes roll in the back of my head with out me even knowning it i normally start tripping the fuck out when im rolling my eyes in the back of my head and its usally when im really relaxed after smoking weed :)

Never happened to me until some random girl in a club started massaging my neck and bingo! My eyes went like a fruit machine

It's a human function to roll the eyes up in times of intensity, joy, ... ecstacy!

I do it all the time, like...when i'm matching vocals with death metal tracks, or when i'm dancing at a rave and i'm trying to get lost in the beat and my body.

it's the bodys natural response to awesomeness

never had it happen and dont want to. i wear contacts and one of them could get stuck under my eyelid and that would suck ass.