Eye Dialation Question?

MNXTC

Bluelighter
Okay I got a question about eyes on x...u know how your pupils get big ass fuck on x, well mine do even when im not on drugs?? I wake up in the morning and my pupils are so so tiny just like a black ink dot, then as the day progresses they get larger and larger, when I come home from work at midnite they are fuckin huge like im peakin on x when i really havent did a drug the whole day, what causes this?

Well you have got to remember why your pupils normally change size. Your pupils are basically letting in the right amount of light for you to see normally. So in the morning when you wake up you have had your eyes closed all night so you haven't needed any light then when you wake up to sunlight your pupils just go woaaahhh too much light at once this could cause damage. Then as you get more used to the light your pupils open up to normal size.
As it gets darker and darker there is less light available and your pupils dilate more and more to get as much of the available light in as possible, hence when you get home at midnight they are really big.
somethin like that anyway
smile.gif