• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Eye Balling Benzo Powder?

MGLA

Bluelighter
Hello there guys, i have an extremely Benzo tolerance take (30-50) mg of Diclaz a day, now my friend said he would put 100mg of Diclaz powder in a bag for me, i think it's hardly worth buying scales as iv taken that much in a day before, but im going to start tapering down now,got 10000 on the way and going to start with the powder, my question is, can i just use the powder under my tongue if i say use a tiny bit of plastic or whatever because i can divide 100mg into different piles ez pez

So does just the "Tooth picking" method work just put under tongue or in mouth and swallow?

Extremely risky. I don't think there is any safe way to do this, therefore i would not recommend it.
Scales are so cheap these days, why not just fork out $20?
These benzos are so potent, it's really reckless not to utilise scales and volumetric dosing (with PG).
I would say your safety is worth it.

In fact i do have the money for some scales also, as i know it's risky, when i say put 6mg on the scale can i then just drink it?

I can buy the scales from the same place, what 0. am i looking for?

Best practice is to weigh out a large amount (say 100mg) and dissolve it in a specific amount (say, 100mL) of propylene glycol.
You will then have accurately dosed amounts for each dose you take - and with cheap scales, they are generally more accurate the larger the amount you are weighing.
Messing around with powdered benzos that are that potent is messy, potentially wasteful and risky.

You want milligram scales, ie 0.001 g scales :)

I know, but if you just stuck your finger in a bag of sat 1g ETIZ and ate it would it work? I didn't think they were water soluble

Trying to gain as much knowledge as i can, im not going to do that im looking on how to PG now found some good guides, i hope the scales don't cost me loads, if i buy a pare of £50 ones do you think they would suck?

Amazon has some for £20, :D also has good reviews :)

Last edited:
It would work (drugs don't need to be water soluble to be active orally) but you'd run the risk of blackouts and other such harms that are present in high dose scenarios like that.
The thing about powders is that you can't really look at small amounts and estimate how many milligrams are there, because of things like molecular density.
As

Trying to gain as much knowledge as i can, im not going to do that im looking on how to PG now found some good guides, i hope the scales don't cost me loads, if i buy a pare of £50 ones do you think they would suck?

No, definitely not - you can get a good set of scales for a lot less than that, i think.
There is a well known online auction site that is a good source for these sorts of things - and yeah, dissolving the benzos in PG is absolutely the best way of doing it - and easy.
Some benzos might need a little heat + agitation to fully dissolve, but once they have, you should have a good medium for storage and dosing.

as you know the difference between a dose that holds you and a blackout dose is very slim when you have a high tolerance. I have backed off from high doses of xanax 8mg a day, and 90 mg temazepam a day slowly. One point I want to make is that even though you don't feel messed up if you slip up and take a little over your taper, you will most definitely look messed up.

I need to have a pharmacist give me my dose due to the fact that benzos have ruined my short term memory and I have a tendency to not remember that I have taken my dose, and double take it (which has actually happened a few times in a row with ludicrous consequences {ie....waking up in a psychward}) Basically I say, just be careful with your taper. If you truly want it to work, you might want to have someone you know and trust dose you at the proper intervals throughout the day. Sometimes I have extreme anxiety and I need a little extra, but my pharmacist understands that and gives me what I need if I cannot mitigate the anxiety through natural means.

Good luck, and be careful. When you get down to very low doses make sure to go extra slow.

You''d be gambling with your money, health, honour, and possibly even your future and your life.

Bad Idea (tm).