• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Extremely weird heroin high/trip/reaction.

Kirito2187

Greenlighter
Ok I made this profile because I can't even think of where to begin to look or ask about my issue. So swim has come across some heroin that cause swim to start yelling and acting all weird and crazy yelling random shit, screaming, singing all loud and just generally acting crazy after an intense rush... Swim can't tell if its caused by just being really high due to the heroin is literally the best swim has ever come across.... And swim has been using for years. Swim is very concerned as to what this weird reaction is the other night swim experienced a rush so strong that almost felt as if swim was going to die which caused a massive panic attack. Someone please help swim get to the bottom of this... Swim is really confused and doesn't understand whether its good or bad but like I stated before swim and swims brother both get the same kind of reaction which like stated before causes swim and swims brother to act crazy to say the least yelling random shit at the top of swims lungs, singing random shit all loud, even like hitting himself(slapping himself in the face, hitting himself in the leg or stomach.) weirdest reaction to heroin ever experienced but can't tell if it is because it is the best dope swims ever done and is just actually high rather than just getting his sick off or a light rush... Please help swim figure this out i know in repeating myself but like I keep saying in really confused and swim is in need to get to the bottom of this... Swims starting to think that this dope is cut with some other drug which is causing this weird "trip" like reaction. Please respond with any similar experiences or knowledge of what this might be.

Please read the forum rules before posting. The use of "SWIM" isn't allowed on BL, as we all know it is you.

We cannot tell if your heroin was cut with something else, there is no possibly way anyone would be able to determine what it is. Was it your usual dose? I noticed you did mention that it had been the best you had come across. Perhaps you had just underestimated the potency of it and thought you'd be able to handle it? That's always a possibility. I've never heard of the kind of experience you're describing.

Irritability CAN happen. I'm surprised because during my time of use, I was always very relaxed and mellowed out. There may be a minuscule amount of a stimulant in your batch, but as I said above you or I or anyone knows what was in it.

yeah we can't really ID your substance over the internet - i think your best bet would be to flush whatever you have left and find a different source

Dude there some extremely potent heroin that comes around where i am at that makes me do the same thing, i don't know wtf
t