• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

EXTREME Vasoconstriction on 25i / Turning purple When mixed with Methamphetamine

Tweak Thizz

Bluelighter
Hey dudes, so today I hung out with a few buddies. I ingested 200ug of LSD along with 5mg of DOM earlier, my friend dosed on LSD and my other friend took 1 tab that had 800 micrograms of 25C-NBOME and 600ug of 25i-NBOME.

After he had took the tab I found out he smoked a fairly large dose of methamphetamine (if I knew this there would be no way I would have even let him take the fucking tab )

After a while I noticed he started turning purple and it scared the fuck out of me. I can see the dehydration THRU him. I can see his lips shriveling up. He keeps turning purple and is EXTREMELY pale, It literally scared the FUCK out of me which I was scared I had to call the E.R. For him at one point (turning purple ) though after he hydrated it seemed to help him.

He had an EXTREMELY bad trip, I'm hoping hes okay now hes on the bus ride home. It was extremely hard for him to even construct sentences for most of the time. I know hes probably going to have to go thru some healing to deal with the damage he has done, i felt extremely bad for him and it didnt fully ruin my trip but I felt extremely bad for my friend and i just wish he took LSD from the start so he didn't have to deal with shit like this.

When he was turning purple he was also saying he was on the verge of passing out which also scared me, I know methamphetamine causes vasoconstriction on its own so I cant even imagine how he was feeling.

Hes better now he has 2 hour bus ride and his phone is dead however a buddy went with him to make sure he was okay.. I ended up having a super bad night and walking the wrong way home into a very ghetto area of west los angeles tripping balls with no phone and broke my wax bong that I wrapped in my sweater that I got out when I was cold. Ended up getting a Taxi home thank god after walking 3 miles. Oh and I also found out that NBOMe causes tolerances for other PEA Psychs for a very long time, I have tooken DOx chemicals twice with 6 week intervols following the last nbome dosage, and did not trip on the tabs. I did however get stimulation and a bodyload, but no trip by any means. . LSD and tryptamines do not seem to be affected. I was pretty Pro NBOMe until today to be honest, after today I can say I never want to ingest that shit again. Anyways, wanted to share how my weekend went for you bluelighters.

Last edited:
I am nobody to judge- really. I do drink, I do use drugs, and I do make bad decisions. HOWEVER, when you find yourself mixing high doses of meth with lsd......or walking the wrong way home into unknown hood territory while high with no phone- it might be time to step back and take a look at how very foolish that is. I am glad that you are okay, please let us know how your friend is doing.

I am nobody to judge- really. I do drink, I do use drugs, and I do make bad decisions. HOWEVER, when you find yourself mixing high doses of meth with lsd......or walking the wrong way home into unknown hood territory while high with no phone- it might be time to step back and take a look at how very foolish that is. I am glad that you are okay, please let us know how your friend is doing.

Well it wasn't me that mixed it with the methamphetamine, and it was 25i and 25c mixed wit the methamphetamine which just makes it worse than if it was just LSD, and if I knew he did some theres no way I would have let him take it in the first place, I suppose you make a point but everyone makes bad mistakes and unfortunately it put me in a pretty bad circumstance towards the end of the night not having a phone. It actually had a very negative impact on my LSD trip and made me have anxious tendencies at one point but I kept reminding myself theres nothing I could do and freaking out would just make it worse. Update: Talked to my friend he's doing okay, he just feels extremely anxious and wants to sleep it off.

Last edited:
you should be glad that he is okay, because what you should have done is calling a fucking ambulance instead of letting him go on a bus ride on his own. jfc

you should be glad that he is okay, because what you should have done is calling a fucking ambulance instead of letting him go on a bus ride on his own. jfc

I talked to him and he's doing fine now glad to say he won't be taking that shit again . He went home with a friend there is no way I would have let him go home alone.

Last edited: