• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Extreme vasoconstriction from 1/4 tab blotter.

spaces

Greenlighter
I just typed out the full story in length, and manged to lose it somehow. So I'm just going to give a rundown now, and I'll answer any questions.

I've had 20-30 experiences with psychedelic chemicals, mostly on blotter. This is the 3rd time having an experience like this, this being the lowest dose. the 2 other times, I ended up in a hospital.

Offered 1/4 tab of "acid" at friends house. Accept. Strong bitter taste from it. 1 hour goes by. Strangely potent onset for the dose. Odd body load onset. Muscle twitches, uneasy feeling, odd thought pattern (compared to other psychedelic experiences). Time goes by, and it gets worse. Start noticing cold hands and feet, and can't really think straight sometimes. It comes and goes in waves. Pupils super dialated.

My friends go to sleep, and it gets worse for me. Can feel my veins being pulled from so much constriction. Senses aren't working properly. Colors seem pale, with slight vision impairment, sore, tight muscles, borderline panic attacks every couple minutes, because I know these are signs of lack of bloodflow to brain.

Only thing I have on hand is booze, so I figure it's my best bet (even though I realize it could be a bad idea), seeing as it's a vasodilator, it will help me calm down, and maybe get to sleep. I keep doing some stretching and exercises, and keeping warm to stimulate blood flow. The constriction comes in waves (think how an lsd trip comes in waves). I can clearly notice my thoughts being clear when I'm not as constricted, then becoming mush when I feel the constriction worsen. I suspect DOx chemical, because in past experiences, the trip lasted 20+ hours of pure hell.

I somehow managed to fall asleep (think it was thanks to the booze). Woke up still with some numbness, and brain fog. Pupils still very dilated. Throughout the day (12-24 hours after ingesting), I gradually get better. Only completely back to normal after waking up the next day.

I'm pretty much positive this wasn't LSD, as I've taken much bigger doses, including liquid LSD with no effects like this. I've also done 25i, and while unpleasent, nothing this bad. I frequent raves, and sometimes buy acid from strangers, claiming it's LSD. Have had harsh body loads before from tabs, maybe the same chemical, but dancing would stimulate blood flow enough to not have these effects?

I definitely won't be buying anything on blotter anymore. Not worth the risk. I already have shitty circulation as is, and have stopped all amphetamine use because of it.

Has anyone heard of/experienced anything like this? Really would like some input. Cheers!

Sounds like a phenethylamine like the nbome or DOx series from the side effect and bitter taste. Honestly though you will not know without using testing kit and any speculation even mine could be dangerous.... Although the only conclusion to make is that one should not dose a lot or even use it until it's identified as both those compounds are a fine line between active and lethal dose.