• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Extreme paranoia from coke

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Really bad paranoia from coke and crack keep thinking people are gonna break into my house I know it's just a delusion but it's really annoying

It's depends on how much you've had, Basically the more you have the worse the paranoia unforunately. The quickest way to get rid of the paranoia is to take an Antipsychotic alongside a Benzodiazepine an hour after you've had your last line. Don't take the Antipsychotic and Benzo while you still have some Coke left otherwise it'll ruin the high!

I normally dose myself up with Olanzapine and Clonazepam when all my coke is gone.

It's depends on how much you've had, Basically the more you have the worse the paranoia unforunately. The quickest way to get rid of the paranoia is to take an Antipsychotic alongside a Benzodiazepine an hour after you've had your last line. Don't take the Antipsychotic and Benzo while you still have some Coke left otherwise it'll ruin the high!

I normally dose myself up with Olanzapine and Clonazepam when all my coke is
Yea I've been speed balling all day but I think I took too much heroin with alcohol so I'm just sniffing coke to keep me from overdosing in my sleep

Really bad paranoia from coke and crack keep
Really bad paranoia from coke and crack keep thinking people are gonna break into my house I know it's just a delusion but it's really annoying
Okay, SO- unless someone has experienced what I’m about to explain, they will not understand this. I related to your post tremendously. Mostly because of what you said about “it’s really annoying.” That is EXACTLY IT FOR ME. Now before I elaborate I want to preface with saying that I drink a ton of alcohol while I smoke crack. And it DOES help tremendously. If I take a hit without alcohol (which I never do anymore) I see an astronomical difference in when I’m drinking. I am cripplingly paranoid. But regardless of that- it still makes me paranoid. And when I’m paranoid it’s this strange phenomenon where I’m paranoid and think someone is going to shoot me through my window, or someone is in my house because they broke in, or someone is about to break in… BUT I still know that I know that I know during this, that it’s JUST PARANOIA and DELUSIONAL but as much as I know that- it still doesn’t help for some reason. I still will be doing paranoid things and still being paranoid. While simultaneously knowing it’s just from the drugs. It is a strange battle in my brain. But like you said- ITS SO FRICKING ANNOYING!!!!!!! Like I get so mad at the paranoia sometimes that I have just snapped like “FUCK THIS!!!!!” It pisses me off. Like what the hell can I possibly do that make that not as bad. And don’t say “don’t smoke crack.” And don’t say use heroin because I have before and it was great for coming down after using all the crack but I’m not doing that, I already have the alcohol which I’m my opinion works better than that anyway. It’s just simply that annoying paranoia that comes after I blow out smoke. Like UGH. Any advice people

I never continue to use drugs that don't feel good, shit advice per usual, stims dont feel good , too tweeky paranoia, tho not delusional, anxiety for the money spent, having to get up to work with no sleep, the lies and hiding of use eat away at me, even the downers i preferred gave anxiety, paranoid rumination, so i figured whats not fun or feel any good , has to be put down, stopped, i know you dont wanna hear that, JUST STOP. i to had to drink when smoking pot, hand in hand due to anxiety, but then i was all hung over, but for you , don't know how to advise someone that cant(alone)/doesnt want to stop feeling paranoid. do hope one day you wont feel all these ANNOYING feelings, hope also you get the best advice

I never continue to use drugs that don't feel good, shit advice per usual, stims dont feel good , too tweeky paranoia, tho not delusional, anxiety for the money spent, having to get up to work with no sleep, the lies and hiding of use eat away at me, even the downers i preferred gave anxiety, paranoid rumination, so i figured whats not fun or feel any good , has to be put down, stopped, i know you dont wanna hear that, JUST STOP. i to had to drink when smoking pot, hand in hand due to anxiety, but then i was all hung over, but for you , don't know how to advise someone that cant(alone)/doesnt want to stop feeling paranoid. do hope one day you wont feel all these ANNOYING feelings, hope also you get the best advice
I don’t think I explained this part thoroughly enough. I think ur misunderstanding. I absolutely love the feeling of the head rush. The euphoria. The energy I get to clean my house. Everything else about it. So it’s not that I just hate it and keep doing it. It’s just the paranoia can be annoying sometimes. I think you misunderstood that I hate everything about it.

well thats different, guess i did misunderstand, so you're having fun and feeling good, ty for clarification

welcome to BL!!!!!!!!
Excited Happy New Year GIF by Hazelnut Blvd

well thats different, guess i did misunderstand, so you're having fun and feeling good, ty for clarification
Yes! But the paranoia has actually become worse over the years and I’m fearful it’s going to begin to start outweighing the good side of things. So in a way, ur hopes you expressed for me may come true, because it may be time to hang it up! Lol. Thanks for ur input I appreciate it!

OMG!! Thank you!!! I have peeked in on here a few times through out the years to read some things but I finally decided to join the conversation :) I’m really excited about it!!!! Thanks so much for the warm welcome that’s awesome!

Yes! But the paranoia has actually become worse over the years and I’m fearful it’s going to begin to start outweighing the good side of things. So in a way, ur hopes you expressed for me may come true, because it may be time to hang it up! Lol. Thanks for ur input I appreciate it!
your honesty is so enlightening for me, youre awesome, you dont seem in some huge denial be safe and dont be a strangler..erm stranger, so much to read, participate in BL, maybe your troubles and coming thru them will uplift and help others, and a safe space to vent, hope to see yah `round!

your honesty is so enlightening for me, youre awesome, you dont seem in some huge denial be safe and dont be a strangler..erm stranger, so much to read, participate in BL, maybe your troubles and coming thru them will uplift and help others, and a safe space to vent, hope to see yah `round!
Awe thank you! I just like to keep it real :) and if you recognize that then I’m sure you do as well. Real recognizes real! I can’t wait to keep participating on BL and I would love to bring awareness, uplift, whatever I can do! Hope to see you around too strangler!! I mean..stranger! Right. That.

This is a good time to consider taking a break. You don't want to experience some drastic mental decline and then still that's better than no drugs. It's a short slip into complete ruin from there. Yes, I'm being a little dramatic. It's a tough spot to be in.

OMG!! Thank you!!! I have peeked in on here a few times through out the years to read some things but I finally decided to join the conversation :) I’m really excited about it!!!! Thanks so much for the warm welcome that’s awesome!
Welcome man, srsly its better to b a bler than a lurker

This is a good time to consider taking a break. You don't want to experience some drastic mental decline and then still that's better than no drugs. It's a short slip into complete ruin from there. Yes, I'm being a little dramatic. It's a tough spot to be in.
I totally agree. That's what happened to me since I live in Peru. I banged 40 grams of blow(not by myself) years ago but lost like 25 pounds in a week and almost fking died. I was losing the plot aswell, thank God they sent me to a loooong stint in rehab otherwise I'd have died tbh.

I loved the rush from coke ( smoking,shooting) but fuckin hated the paranoia that I’d get from it, the dream police were always watching me after the first hit 🤣. This started early on in my life and continued for decades , It sucked getting high around others and they didn’t react to it like I did , I was told a thousand times that “ cokes not for you”. But the rush was ❤️

I always found meth delusion and paranoia way worse than cocaine. But usually when I was shooting coke I was shooting dope so I would be able to sleep

I loved the rush from coke ( smoking,shooting) but fuckin hated the paranoia that I’d get from it, the dream police were always watching me after the first hit 🤣. This started early on in my life and continued for decades , It sucked getting high around others and they didn’t react to it like I did , I was told a thousand times that “ cokes not for you”. But the rush was ❤️
Yea that's the same as me I only likeep sniffing coke if I'm drunk and only smoke it if I've got heroin but I'm trying to stay away from that as it ruins your life and I spend all my money