• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Extreme bruising after smoking meth.

Nessabonit

Greenlighter
So I have recently started smoking meth and I have been doing it on a semi daily basis. I am using to stay up for work because I’m running some times for 4 days straight pretty much. I will go the 3 days I don’t work straight without smoking and my skin will clear out and the bruises start going away. While I’m smoking tho, I get the most random and huge bruises. They are significantly more frequent now than before. I do have a doc apt set for the 10th so I can get bloodwork. And a check up. I plan on being clean for that date.
Anyone else have similar problems?

So I have recently started smoking meth and I have been doing it on a semi daily basis. I am using to stay up for work because I’m running some times for 4 days straight pretty much. I will go the 3 days I don’t work straight without smoking and my skin will clear out and the bruises start going away. While I’m smoking tho, I get the most random and huge bruises. They are significantly more frequent now than before. I do have a doc apt set for the 10th so I can get bloodwork. And a check up. I plan on being clean for that date.
Anyone else have similar problems?
It's the vasoconstriction fucking up your circulatory system, I've experienced the same from IV coke before. Bruises appeared on different parts of my body and one of em appeared on my d***. It disappeared after I stopped using couple days later.
These type of drugs are very caustic,better to abstain from em. Although I know they feel GOOD asf.

You're on a very dangerous path. When it gets THAT bad you're on you're way to a morge. I was doing three eight balls a day for three months straight until my mind ironically saved me. I had a psychotic breakdown. Even tho I should of been in the Hospital I was stuck in a damn jail cell cuz I couldn't comprehend life like I did. What's weird is while I'm going thru this a lot of inmates where going thru it as if it was supernatural. After three weeks the green tint of skin w bruising finally detoxed outta me. Still it took about six months to gather some kind of composer. Still im effected by it. Everything i had taken in 1 day.

Last edited by a moderator: