• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Extraction of pseudoephedrine from its sulfate

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyflyflight

Greenlighter
Hello guys, this is my first post here. After a long time search and work i've got some iodine chystals, red phophorous and I'm plaining to get hydrocloric acid from table salt and sulfuric acid mixed in hot water and then bubling to get abou 0.1 mols/L HCL.
You might guess what I'm trying to make, since its my first time in a country where meth is something totally new I'd like some little help, as possible. So thanks for beeing patient with newbies!
What I've got was one pill with 120 mg of pseudo ephedrine sulfate and 5 mg of loratadine. Provided that loratadine isn soluble in water, could there be a easy way to extract ephedrine from it rather than the A/B method? I'm really needing tips on it and any help would be apreciatable.
I'm thinking in powder it, mix with water, filter a lot, add lye(NaOH) in exess, ad gasoline from gas station(any better apolar solvent?) And separete the layers. Is it right that the pure ephedrine will go to the gasoline layer? How if it is water soluble? And to get the hcl salt now, I jus get to add hcl to the solid free base? Thanks!

Are you serious?

You want to extract a single pill of pseudo into methamphetamine?

Just choke yourself while you jerk off.

Last edited:
I didnt meant it. I said that the pill I have is like so, each pill,120 mg of pseudo-e and 5 of loratadine (no water soluble). I have a plenty of those.

we're not here to tell you how to make meth, this is a harm reduction forum.

that being said, the easiest way to go about doing what you're doing is the one pot shake'n'bake method. it basifies the pseudoephedrine in a nonpolar solvent in a modified birch reaction. it's pretty simple, and a fair bit peligroso

there are many websites out there with instructions on how to extract pse from those pills. it's not rocket science.

I'm guessing CW extraction would work if you use a good filter and let it dry afterwards. I have no exprience with it for that though. Room temp water, add crushed powder, stir, let cool in fridge/freeze for a little until it separates. Pour it through a very fine filter slowly. A double folded paper towel that is wet with water so the solution doesn't wick works fine. Then just let it dry for a while.

Please tell me its harm reduction to outline a synthesis that evolves a just a few moles of phosphine gas by an open flame heat source. Pretty please? It will teach people a good lesson in HR ;)

I'd report it to but its been done and back

BL is not here to help you be the next walter white

Status
Not open for further replies.