• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

extraction of propylhexedrine questions

Curious Georgette

Greenlighter
curious...what is the least amount of time one should leave the cotton pieces in the absorbic acid if using hot water...also is 3000mg of vitamin c (combo absorbic acid and citric acid) sufficiant to extract... first time experiment... eagar doesn't even close to describe the emotion being felt... btw New to site...please be nice. I hope I posted appropriate... PLEASE HELP.. newbie to site and newbie to propylhexedrine... much thanks=D

Last edited:
Wrong forum but just open the inhalers and soak the cotton in organic lemon juice for 30 minutes to an hour...my advice would be to not consume it at all as its a TERRIBLY unhealthy and dangerous substance.

IME, soaking the cotton in lemon juice for 30-45 minutes is sufficient. TBH I've even waited as little as 20 minutes and really noticed no difference. I would use lemon or lime juice, only because I know from experience it works well. Theoretically Vitamin C should work (as it sure does the trick with crack), but I feel like it might take more time.

Also, while extracting it is probably better for your digestive system, I eventually found that I preferred just eating the cotton. It's a lot less painful then drinking down that horrible lavender tainted lemon/lime juice. That taste is so terrible that several times I almost puked it back up. I also find that the effects are much smoother from eating the cotton, much less abrasive feeling. Why that is, IDK, but I feel like it makes for an overall cleaner, longer, and less horrible tasting effect. I actually really like propylhexadrine, it's a good stim.