• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Extracting morphine from Poppy Seed Tea?

tacodude: you sound like you know a lot: I ordered my calc hydroxide and ammonium already. my motive is to remove the thebaine . leaving morphine. u think it'll work ? how do u measure the ph balance? do I have to buy the tool. I've been reading these online in how to extract the morphine. but I don't know exactly how much calcium and ammonium to put in with let's say a liter of water, 60mg of poppies . what do u think ?

d1ahp: yea unfortunately I'm sensitive to thebaine or what's ever in the pst that stimulates me. trying so hard to remove it. I've been baking the pst in the oven for 10 min in 370 degrees Fahrenheit . I googled that morphine sublimes at 375 so I don't go above 370. thebaine has lower sublime at 350. I do feel the stimulates are less after I bake them

thank you for posting this thread. I've been searching for something like this for a long time . it's really hard to find and when u do, the threads are closed

Buy PH testing strips. You can also make your own PH indicate by boiling red cabbage in water and straining. If you have something like blotter style paper (watercolor #4) you can soak the red cabbage juice into the paper and make your own PH indicate. The chemistry of opiates is very new to me so I can't say anything to confirm. Your method looks sound, but I honestly think you are better off using a NPS at the end to dissolve the morphine and filter out the non soluble junk. It should reduce any calcium hydroxide or ammonia from being left

Sorry, I'm new. I want to do my first post. Can't find out how to do it. Can anyone help ? I'm getting extremely anxious.

I tried ur method but after I brought the ph back to 9.1 from using the ammonium.. I can't get the crystals or solids to form. instead I have a solution with dust on the bottom but it's not solid and goes thru filter. still come down with the water: should I bake it dry?

I once tried to make opium out of PST. I basically evaporated my tea in the oven at 175°, it took like 5 hours to evaporate. I ended up with a gooey, brown substance. Due to the low quality of the seeds, the outcome wasn't worth it. Eating the substance would provide a somewhat intense but a very short lasting high.

I pretty much gave up on this method. after 5-6tries.. all failures. I added calc hydroxide till ph11.1, solid particles did form but you are suppose to filter it out as those are the alkaloids we don't want. then I added ammonium till ph9.1 and my end product is just in liquid base. and the drink looks toxic. you can't drink it. the ammonium itself smells like strong hair dye. doesn't look safe to drink or sniff at all. so I basically gave up. if anyone had success in making morphinr crystals, pls let me know what I'm doing wrong . thx

I did successfully remove the thebaine in another method. I do a hot water extraction my seeds then bake in preheated 370f oven for 10 min. the result is that I can finally sleep after the knod goes away. there's no stimulants or nervous feel. no anxiety. so I conclude the thebaine did sublime at 356f and morphine is able to withhold up to 374f heat. just that the high is not as strong so you have to add more seeds (2x normal amount is good) to get the same knod feel. but overall , a huge success

My method of extracting and opiate concoction from poppy seedseed involves placing desired amount of unwashed seeds in container and filing with enough lime concentrate to basically moisten the seeds a good bit the add isopropyl alcohol 91% or 99% if you have it and shaking vigorously for a solid 30 min. Strain through muslin cloth into an oven safe Pyrex dish and place in the oven on 170° until almost all the liquid is evaporated. Collect the putty left over and place in a jar. Add pure ethanol and shake/strain again then evaporate again. Collect what's left and simply wash what's left with cold water, strain and evaporate on a low temperature of 85° then what's left is a more refined product that comes close to an A/B extraction IMO.