• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Extract homatropine from hydro-homatrophone pills?

JLM1519

Greenlighter
I have done CWEs on hydros before but never anything else. I was just prescribed some hydros containing homatropine. They are tablets and contain 5 mg of hydro and 1.5 mg of homatropine. I am curious as to if I can do a CWE on them and extract the homatropine. I can't find any good info about it on the web. Anyone ever tried to extract homatropine from pills or have any idea if it's possible? My hydro tolerance is around 20mg for a good buzz and energetic rush, which I desperately need right now since I'm sick yet have so much to freaking do. On a side note, I take Modafinil (provigil) and Effexor daily. Not sure if that matters. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

While Homatropine is usually for ophthalmic use, MethylHomatropine Bromide or Homatropine Methylbomide is an abuse deterrent through inhibition of muscarinic acetylcholine receptors and the parasympathetic nervous system. Being water soluble it makes separation much more difficult then say apap from hydrocodone. Trying to push the dosage beyond the directed amount will be quite unpleasant and not worth the trouble of separation even if you had the lab setup and chems to do so. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..