• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Explosion (Methylone)

Vall

Greenlighter
Sorry again about this thread im not familiar yet whit the forum places.

One friend of mine provides me a few grams of Methylone powder and Methylone Crystal. i never used that before, he told me it was called in name of explosion, well i never see that before and i only have the raw powder, someone can tell me what it do? i mean what class it is? and what about a recipe? someone in there have the recipe for that?

Thanks.

I think methylone falls under MED. Sorry in advance if BDD is better :)

~~~~>

Explosion was the original brand name of methylone when it was initially marketed as a "bath salt" type product.

These days it more often goes by the names "molly" or "m1".

Methylone or MDMC are the proper names imho. It is the cathinone or beta-ketone version of the more widely known and accepted mdma. It has a shorter duration of action and a more pronounced affect on dopamine and epinephrine while having a lowered effect on serotonin. It is also slightly less potent by weight.

Please keep in mind that you cannot use our site for advertising or contact with customers. thanks.

ebola

Methylone was made illegal To manufacture and possess a bit ago. Most of it now is ethylone.

well, i know thats not legal, i have it on my desk a small quantity, i dont buy it, i won a gift a few months ago, them i keep it in a proper place for that kind of stufs.
so as i dont know methylone i dont know ethylone.

i want to know what tipe of drug it is, how is the trip, and the recipe to make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep in mind that you cannot use our site for advertising or contact with customers. thanks.

ebola

ok man, im nothing trying to buy or sell, i just want know what it is, how is the tripp and how to make.

Sorry, chemistry discussion is not allowed here.

As for methylone, it was described for you. Its a direct MDMA analog of the cathinone family. It has significantly less serotonin releasing properties and so its more like a euphoric stimulant than an actual empathogen, its less potent than MDMA, lasts for no more than 1 1/2 hours peak, 2 to 2 1/2 hours total start to finish. Redosing isn't recommended because it can result in a stimulated crash due to its metabolites. A good starter dose of it is 150mg if you have MDMA or stimulant experience.

Compared to MDMA, it is less lovey, less connected, less psychedelic (its actually completely without visuals for most people), more speedy, shorter-lasting, more sensitive to dose, and has a physical crash rather than an emotional one that you would get with MDMA that gets more uncomfortable the more you do in a session. It is also a compulsive drug and it is advised to measure out what you are going to take and then put the rest away or even have someone else hold onto it. It isn't unheard of to hear of binges with it and the risk of binging increases if you snort it instead of eating it in a capsule, partly because the already short duration is cut short even more.

well, i know thats not legal, i have it on my desk a small quantity, i dont buy it, i won a gift a few months ago, them i keep it in a proper place for that kind of stufs.
so as i dont know methylone i dont know ethylone.

i want to know what tipe of drug it is, how is the trip, and the recipe to make it.

I don't understand, if you have it why would you need to "make it?"

simple, i have the raw material, active principle, not the finished product. once the effect is short i like it, so i think do for myself, i dont like drugs whit long trips, i mean, i have only iv morphine, but thats is a kind of stay feeling free for all pain. and i have cronic pain so i like to mutch it, but i want experience methylone, i just don know how to do whit the raw material to make they in finished product.
also, how to use? eat, smoke, snore or what?

We can't tell you how to make Explosion. Nobody knows what that is. You have methylone, which is a finished product, and is presumably far superior that way - in it's pure form.

A common precursor for methylone is mdp2p. I'm pretty sure that you're not talking about synthesizing that into methylone, and if you were, the discussion would be disallowed here.

ebola

I'm really failing to see the point in this thread still being open. It seems like the OP has a question but then the OP seems to "know" what he's talking about. If you have the raw material, weigh it out and take it. Do you need to know about dosage? Start at 150mg, try not to exceed 1 redose. I know it can be hard, you won't go to hell if you end up binging on it, it may just feel like you're in hell. Also you should apply the same rules as MDMA to BK-MDMA or Explosion, if it really is Methylone. Ideally you would want to space your experiences out by doing it no more than once per month.

try not to exceed 1 redose.

Luckily, I've found additional redoses to be profoundly ineffective with this compound, so it can be self-limiting in this way.

ebola

Yup, the third redose for me always had me wishing I started to unwind rather than begin an uncomfortable tweaked out session.

Same here. Quite an odd and very common reaction to redosing. The stimulation was bad enough that benzos wouldn't put me down and I had to abort abuse sessions with alcohol. Not fun.

well, actualy i have the purest form of the explosion drug, methylone is what i have, and it is already the purest product, so it is taked oraly, so maby i use my scale to separate 150mg doses and cap it after mix whit some excipient, them i have an manual cap machine and do this. please note: i came here i dont know nothing about that drug, i only know i have de pure material and his comercial name used in this days.

but, i ask whithout know so mutch about it.
them i ask separately:

1 how many time will be the tripp?
2 Any side efects?
3 is that to be used oraly right?
4 someone have any tip?

if be possible i can take a picture of the product and post in here for you guys to know, i dont know if is against the rules, so im waiting for any about post photos.

I don't understand what you're not getting. We have told you everything that you need to know. I'm starting to suspect that you plan to sell it based on your plan to use a capping machine and I'm not going to entertain that here. Since the answers to everything are in this thread already, I'm closing this.

Re-opened at the request of the OP. This thread is on a very short leash OP, read everything in the thread before making another post or it will be locked again. Thanks.