View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Exploding feeling on shrooms

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
The other night I had a really powerful shroom trip, probably around 5-7g. After the peak I started releasing expressing enormous amounts of energy and I felt this extreme wave of chaotic energy try to force itself out of my psyche. Every inch of my body and every facet of my cognition felt like it was being lit on fire and it felt like I was about to have a seizure or something. I didn't give in to the force because at the time it felt like it would do heavy damage to my body.

What was this? After the wave I sort of got this thought that it was a massive amount of tension and stress being corrected all at once, but it felt so negative and scary. Should I let go next time I have this? I feel like fighting it I created this really eerie and deep unbalance I can not fully explain.

I'm not sure what this is. What I can tell you is that I experienced similar one when I was sober. A hippy friend of mine is a trained raiki healer, and offered me a healing. I went into the whole thing as the ultimate sceptic, but the experience changed me. Not sure what she did (she never touched me at any point and my eyes were closed throughout), but it was incredible. I went on a beautiful journey in my mind and it all culminated with this expressing of energy like you describe. It was like a massive pillar of energy emanating abs twisting up from my torso. I've no explanation for it, but it was truly amazing. And once the healing was done (not a word spoken), first thing she says was 'whoa that was intense'. From that point, I've been a raiki convert.

Not sure how this relates to mushrooms, but it sounds like the exact same kind of thing.

You should have let go and felt it, yes. It sounds like it was old painful energy trying to unlodge itself from and move through you, and to do so, must be felt and expressed completely.

I've been working a lot with moving old energies and emotions in the past six months and have had multiple experiences similar to this, if you have any more questions let me know.

You should have let go and felt it, yes. It sounds like it was old painful energy trying to unlodge itself from and move through you, and to do so, must be felt and expressed completely.

I've been working a lot with moving old energies and emotions in the past six months and have had multiple experiences similar to this, if you have any more questions let me know.

So its safe to let go even though it hurts and it feels like a panic attack?

I messaged you cyberius.

To anyone else who may be reading, your intuition is your best friend and guide if you experience something like this. Follow it, not the words of others.

I had a similar thing happen on magic truffles once. It was at the botanical garden in Amsterdam, and I had just entered one of the butterfly houses. I suddenly felt a very strange sensation, like my upper body had turned into millions of tiny hairs, which were all being stretched out of my chest and towards the sky. It felt quite painful for a few seconds, but then the hairs snapped, separating from my body and simultaneously disappearing. It was over as quickly as it began, and I immediately felt calm and very much like myself again, if not a bit scattered.

I was sitting on the beach with some friends one night after consuming a large amount of Psilocybe tea. There was a lunar eclipse that night and it seemed like every time I looked up at the sky, I'd see a shooting star. The experience went extremely smoothly and a good night was had by all. In the early hours of the morning, I was offered some ganja. After a couple tokes, I pass the pipe and sit quietly listening to the beautiful music which was now emanating from the crashing waves of the ocean meeting the shoreline. I became so engaged in this heavenly symphony, the feeling of warmth and well-being that was filling my mind and soul.

The feeling was so intensely encapsulating that I realised very suddenly that if I didn't open my eyes and snap back to reality I would be lost in it forever. I don't know what the outcome may have been had I have let that feeling peak. I am glad that I didn't let it overwhelm though because I really am not sure what would have happened.

Should I let go next time I have this? I feel like fighting it I created this really eerie and deep unbalance I can not fully explain.

There is an inherent contradiction in the question, "Should I let go." Letting go is not something you can do or have control over. It is something that happens under the right circumstances.

When you do mushrooms, you are watering the garden of your psyche. This can be healing, but sometimes it isn't.

Iboga, however, prunes this garden--it helps cleanse the mind and body of neurotic/psychotic thought structures that might flower when one takes tryptamines.

My suggestion is that "master medicine" plants, aka Ayahuasca, Cacti and Iboga, aka plants that have harmalas or harmala-like properties, induce chemically a kind of letting go and thus these plants do a deeper healing for the "deep unbalance"s.

Mushrooms is great, but it's all upward consciousness flow, if you know what I mean.

If this message makes sense for you, great!!! :L

@kade

Yes! I had that exact same type of experience! I got caught up in the moment and started spiraling upwards. It almost felt like my brain was building a million connections at once