• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Explain you benzo addection

Saint Alprazolam

Greenlighter
Explain your benzo addiction

How did it start?
How long did it take before you first felt the addiction?
What roa did you choose?
How much did you dose at once/throughout the day?
What is considered a high dose?
To get where I want to be I start with 4-6mg and go up to 12-18 mg normally but have hit 25mg multiple times. I use only 3x monthly and want to know If I have risk for addiction.

Last edited:
Kind of wondering this too because benzos are ok once in a great while but i can never see myself taking them daily and i get almost daily panic attacks too.

I used to absolutely hate benzos up until about 2 months ago in the midst of a bad acid trip, I was having an anxiety attack. So my girlfriend gave me 0.5 xanax and me with no tolerence at the time to them made everything so much better.
I do enjoy them now, now that I actually admit I have anxiety and notice it. But I don't believe I would get addicted to them if I had my own script. For the reason that I only get euphoria from them if I'm actually having a panic/anxiety attack. I have gotten pretty messed up though one night took a bar and a half while drinking vodka (dumb idea) ended up smoking a doobie in the middle of a club with tons of people. Too much of an amount of benzos make me not give a single care in the world which can be dangerous.

All in all its just more of medicine to me.