• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids expired tramadol hcl - what to do

Be sure to shake up the bottle a bit before consuming, just encase any tram has fallen out of solution. Like everyone else said it should still be good with a slight loss of potency.

Also be aware that not everyone gets good effects with tramadol. Tramadol is converted into O-desmethyltramadol by the liver and O-dst is a much more potent opioid, so if your body is not able to effeciently transform the tramadol you won’t get any significant effects.

Best way to take tramadol is to stagger doses, like 25-50mg every 20-30 minutes until you hit your desired dose. Apparently tramadol potentiates itself so tramadol that is in your system will increase the effects of any tramadol you consume.

it says every 1ml of the solution contains 200mg of saccharose. so overall there is 2000mg of saccharose in a full bottle(10ml) , however i have no idea what the overall weight is, but it could be >65% saccharose... imma try 150mg today and let yall know tomorrow what happened if i didnt die

I enjoyed a btl of Paregoric (10 mg opium per tspoon) recently that was stored in air proof safe since the late 80's
Was still a banana flavored delight.

^that sounds both gross and amazing. Did the banana flavor mask the taste of the paregoric?

aight so i tried the 150mg dose by taking 50mg every 45 minutes. after i took that third dose shit really started to kick in, i felt this warm buzzy feeling along with mild euphoria and all that.. i felt weird stuff going on where my kidneys are so idk whats up with that i guess tramadol might be hard to work with for them(?). im probably gonna stay away from this stuff though cause i read quite a hefty amount of reports on erowid about tramadol experiences of people experiencing seizures after taking very small amounts (some even allegedly took the same amount i did and had seizures) and i was reading this while on tramadol so it made me feel quite uncomfortable to say the least..

all in all it was fine but i guess im way too conservative when it comes to these things..damn i wish i knew someone who had alprazolam to share hahah

aight so i tried the 150mg dose by taking 50mg every 45 minutes. after i took that third dose shit really started to kick in, i felt this warm buzzy feeling along with mild euphoria and all that.. i felt weird stuff going on where my kidneys are so idk whats up with that i guess tramadol might be hard to work with for them(?). im probably gonna stay away from this stuff though cause i read quite a hefty amount of reports on erowid about tramadol experiences of people experiencing seizures after taking very small amounts (some even allegedly took the same amount i did and had seizures) and i was reading this while on tramadol so it made me feel quite uncomfortable to say the least..

all in all it was fine but i guess im way too conservative when it comes to these things..damn i wish i knew someone who had alprazolam to share hahah

Unless you have some medical condition making youre pre-disposed to seizures then 100mg, 4 times a day is considered a safe amount.

Anyone having seizures from taking it is either someone with epilepsy or some other condition that causes seizures or they've taken far too much.

Many years ago in "a former life" so to speak I stumbled across access to an alnost limiletless amount and took rediculous amounts...I was suffering from serious wounds at the time and was in a lot of pain, along with some mental health issues....but still I was stupid. I was regularly taking does up to 2,000mg (yeah 2 grams) in one go and i never had a seizure but I was very lucky not to....that sort of dose would probably cause seizures in most people...not sure why I wasn't one of them but back at the time I just didn't really care.

I was regularly taking does up to 2,000mg (yeah 2 grams) in one go

holy fucking shit dude thats an insane amount.. how did it make u feel?

im pretty sure i have no medical condition or anything of the sort that would make me more prone to seizures, and ive never experienced a seizure in my life but just reading about how its like, that you lose all memory and conscious thought when you get the seizure and wake up in the hospital not even knowing what the hell went down... shits scary.. its a risk ive realised im not willing to take imma stick to other "goodies" hah

^ Dosen't the seizure risk worry you with that much Tramadol ?

Sry 4 the delayed reply, was absent for awhile.
For the record : at the time it hadn't entered my mind, I wasn't aware of the risk since my physician never mentioned the fact (not much of a physician I know, but you don't question a guy who prescribes 16mgs of bupe a day, no questions asked... ^^) and TBH I didn't give a flying fuck at that time... :/
Anyway, I seem to be a "low metabolism" kind of guy, that is my liver doesn't produce the "demethylase" enzymes needed to turn tramadol (or codeine, neither) into its most active metabolite, hence making it largely uneffective on me.
It's been this way all of my life really : be it with H, ecstasy, cannabis, or anything that requires an in-vivo transformation to be active, it always took me from twice to 5x the dose required for my buddies to get the same quantitative effect. A fucking waste of product... :(

Codeine-6-glucuronide, 7-Hydroxymitragynine & 7-acetoxymitragynine seem to play an important role in each drug's effects and that's a bummer that you're a poor or low metabolizer. I think it's UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase-2B7 for codeine and steps of hydrolysis and O-demethylation for tramadol to end up with the aforementioned metabolites. Out of curiosity do you get the desired effects from morphine? As you might be lacking the m-6-glucuronides, although supposedly liver disease has little effect on metabolites as compared to renal function..

Codeine-6-glucuronide, 7-Hydroxymitragynine & 7-acetoxymitragynine seem to play an important role in each drug's effects and that's a bummer that you're a poor or low metabolizer. I think it's UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase-2B7 for codeine and steps of hydrolysis and O-demethylation for tramadol to end up with the aforementioned metabolites. Out of curiosity do you get the desired effects from morphine? As you might be lacking the m-6-glucuronides, although supposedly liver disease has little effect on metabolites as compared to renal function..

never had the occasion to try pure morphine so can't tell.
but i'm working at it : i plan on growing giant poppy in the near future, then slice'em up and extract raw opium from them. It's my new pet project ^^