• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Expert opinion - is this guy on cocaine or just drunk

dermaskenmann

Greenlighter
Hey, i would just like the opinion of some guys on a topic. This guy is a famous fighter and some video leaked and people say he is on cocaine. I think he is drunk. Is this guy on cocaine, just drunk or on something else? Thank you, i am just curious as i dont know how somebody on cocaine would talk.

[video]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/kwom.mp4[/video]

It could be either, or both. He is slurring his words slightly so he is probably at least drunk, and alcohol does tend to get people to run their mouths; but so does cocaine.

Probably just drunk but could be on a lil coke aswell, it's not a big deal anyways. All these fighters are on performance enhancing drugs that are undetectible anyways, wheatger the general public wants to accept it or not. In fact at the top level of every sport, everyone dopes in some way or form, because being natural with talent will only get you so far, that's the reality in this huge money industry.

It's red panty night!!! Conor McGregor. It's a real shame his own ego got the best of him and he took a fight in the 170 weight class vs Nate Diaz on 2 weeks notice from 145, and paid the ultimate price. At least he still has his belt though, but it musta been a hard pill to swallow that L. Probably on a bender right now tryna cope lol.

Last edited:
How are we supposed to know what substances he's on based on a 17sec clip? Based on what little evidence there is to go off of, I don't see anything that would imply he's on cocaine. He's not sniffing, rubbing his nose, or clenching his jaw.

- Hopeless Soul