• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Experimenting with MAOIs and synthetic cannabinoids

roi

Bluelighter
With low-medium Cannabis tolerance

10:20: 3g P.harmala in 15 capsules consumed
12:30: smoked my usual dose of EAM-2201 (which has a 20-30 minutes peak on it's own)
12:32: extremely strong high
12:46: intensity level of ~100ug LSD, introspective, a few OEVs, tracers, racing thoughts, some music enhancement (far from a actual psychedelic sadly)
12:52: probably peaking, intensity of ~150ug LSD, green OEVs, strong bodyload, extreme euphoria at times
13:08: purple OEVs
13:11: slowly coming down
13:20: effects seem to get stronger again when focusing on music
13:30: no more OEVs
13:36: very more-ish, not redosing however
14:00: getting weaker and weaker
15:15: back to baseline

Conclusion: Effects and duration 2-3 times as strong as usual. Very trippy, very enjoyable. Going to experiment further with actual Cannabis and AB-FUBINACA in the future, seems to be a interesting combination!

Some people seem to report anxiety and being overwhelmed, however I found it to be somewhat calm and not chaotic at all.

Anyone else? ;)

this is more blog material than anything else. Mixing MAOI's with anything, especially an RC, is really reckless and dangerous. Experimenting with them is just plain dumb.

I've smoked synth cannabinoids probably fewer than half a dozen times - the only good thing I could ever say about the experience was "thank fuck that peaked so quickly, it's over" - can't imagine why anyone would want to prolong that feeling.

I've smoked synth cannabinoids probably fewer than half a dozen times - the only good thing I could ever say about the experience was "thank fuck that peaked so quickly, it's over" - can't imagine why anyone would want to prolong that feeling.

Did it ever occur to you that only because you did not enjoy it others might have had way better experiences? I enjoy the high from EAM-2201 nearly as much as the one from Cannabis, except for taste and duration.

You too add exactly nothing worthwhile to the thread. I was asking if anyone else experimented with MAOIs and Cannabis/Cannabinoids, not if you had a good/bad experience with them on it's own.

I think EAM-2201 is not that bad to combine with MAOIs but be careful with the amine metabolites of other cannabinoids please. I can't imagine something like 5F-AKB48 could be too good to combine with an MAOI, neither would AB-Fubinaca (probably, my knowledge of metabolic pathways is extremely limited).

That being said: Did it increase the duration of the high? I remember EAM-2201 as a 15-30 minute high to be honest, but then again I was probably really tolerant when I tried it.

Last edited:
^This was posted in 2008, the cannabinoids sold then (containing the indole-base) has largely been replaced with completely structurally different cannabinoids so I'd say that information is no longer valid.

What dangers todays cannabinoids could pose when actually combined with an MAOI I'll leave to someone else to explain because I don't want to be talking out of my ass.