• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Experimenting Different Cocaine Use

ketquest

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I wanted to to skin pops with cocaine , is that a common practice? It worked wonders with ketamine, back in the day, the effect would hit in 30 seconds.

I have read that skin popping cocaine actually increases the high and duration, more than IV. I don't have interest in IV, I wanna fill a syringe with 0.5 of coke and just stab my thigh, lots of veins there.

I tried today sublingual and to my surprise it really worked! Of course holding that bitter thing in your mouth for at least 5min its a challenge. But definitely felt a nice rush, without fucking up my nose...

I also tried today plugging it, but it was underwhelming... And look, I dissolved enough coke for two big lines. I got some peruvian fishscale here, top notch. I will plug one more time but this time I wont insert the catheter too deep, like only 2cm from what I have read now, it's where the most absorption happen.

Anyone who do skin pops with cocaine can chime in??

Regards

Ok so I went ahead and decided to do the skin pop, ah I already have the expertise from the years doing it with ketamine.

I grabbed a syringed and filled with 1.5ml of distilled water, put like two decent lines on a spoon, added the 1.5ml, dissolved until waster became transparent., heated the spoon with a lighter until it started boiling , and I did it for 10s seconds or so, the filled the syringe and injected in my thigh.

Took like 2min to start feeling something, but I started feeling the rush, waves through my body, I really liked this method! Skiing without fucking up your nose and sinuses is great. Don't get me wrong, I like to snort it, but after 1g, 2g tops your nose can't take it anymore, it becomes puffed and clogged , feels like you have a cork stuck in your nostrils, there is no amount of nose drops that's gonna fix it.

The skin pop method has a more gradual come up and the high seems to last longer.

PSL before doing that I gave the plugging another chance, dissolved a little rock in 2ml of vodka, and I was generous, I added the equivalent to two fatty lines. And this time I inserted the little tube only 2cm in my ass, and squirted slowly the concoction. Also very underwhelming, just wasted coke... The only thing I felt was some heat waves, and it's also hot here, summer coming so it gave me the sweats. But I did not felt any rush or got wired.

Skin pop the way to go!!

Yea man, "skin popping" is referred to as Subcutaneous Injection if you're looking to get technical. Cocaine is highly caustic to soft tissue it comes into contact with. It basically kills tissue in this way. Injection other than into a vein is contraindicated with Cocaine (this includes intramuscular injection). Like @paranoid android said, it's a really good way to get an abscess.

It's something you might get away with once or twice, but if it's something you start doing compulsively, you're going to run into serious problems very early on into this new practice. Let us know if you need any help or advice.

Hey guys, really, is it that dangerous to inject coocaine>? doctors inject in people as loca anesthetic.

If you skin pop street coke you are very likely going to end up with a abcess i would think. Missing a vein with it can cause a abcess fairly easily
No I have delivered by mail, fishscale very pure cocaine, and I boiled in a spoon with a lighter for q while. I did a skin pop now, it was the 2nd of the day. The 1s was hours ago
dos injecting cocaine cause psychedelic visions? I was seein a transparent veil that has patterns, very similar to the one I see when I take shrooms.

Yea man, "skin popping" is referred to as Subcutaneous Injection if you're looking to get technical. Cocaine is highly caustic to soft tissue it comes into contact with. It basically kills tissue in this way. Injection other than into a vein is contraindicated with Cocaine (this includes intramuscular injection). Like @paranoid android said, it's a really good way to get an abscess.

It's something you might get away with once or twice, but if it's something you start doing compulsively, you're going to run into serious problems very early on into this new practice. Let us know if you need any help or advice.
Mete. I spent a whole year doing ketamine skin pops in my thighs and arms, damn I must have injected liters and liiters. I iused to buy 50m; vials. Never had any rproblems.
I never injected in my veins ,only small needle subcutaneous

Damn the letters are morphing into symbols lol

No I have delivered by mail, fishscale very pure cocaine, and I boiled in a spoon with a lighter for q while. I did a skin pop now, it was the 2nd of the day. The 1s was hours ago
dos injecting cocaine cause psychedelic visions? I was seein a transparent veil that has patterns, very similar to the one I see when I take shrooms.

Coke is only kbnown to produce hallucintions really when you take to much. When i had a seizure from doing to much coke it looked like everything was bouncing up and down like in a music video. It ws very dissociative like actually.

Even pure coke is bad if you skin it. Well it's bad even if you iv it but less so.

Coke is only kbnown to produce hallucintions really when you take to much. When i had a seizure from doing to much coke it looked like everything was bouncing up and down like in a music video. It ws very dissociative like actually.

Even pure coke is bad if you skin it. Well it's bad even if you iv it but less so.
how come IV be less damaging.. I know doctors inject cocaine as local anesthetic, if it were that bad they would not use it

I will stick with sublingual then, it gave a nice rush/effect. and my mouth got all numb and refreshing, I enjoy that. Start with snorting and finish subligual.

By the way, the plugging started giving me stomachache in the past 2 hours ,I feel like taking a dump, similar to diarrhea but I only fart a lot ,shit some liquid and some blood. Not doing this crap anymoew, and I did not even feel anything good,just wasted coke.

@ketquest you highlight some important point here.

Not all drugs are equal. Cocaine as a substance, pure or with adulterants, will always be caustic to soft tissue because that is what Cocaine is. Modern medicine would tell you that this ability to reduce blood flow and produce local anesthesia is the drug's most miraculous quality. The first spinal block was performed with Cocaine. It's propensity for limiting blood flow and producing this numbness was a medical miracle at the time of its discovery.

We can use this effect to medical benefit if dosed precisely and not with repeated injections to the same area without allowing the tissue to heal.

You mentioned using Ketamine with no problems via this route. Ketamine does not share these caustic properties (at least to the same degree) with Cocaine, hence we see Ketamine available in literally all dosage forms, from IM injection to intranasal to suppository. What happened with Ketamine doesn't apply to what Cocaine can do. As we're a Harm Reduction society, I feel it's worth mentioning too that Ketamine, though very safe in acute usage, has been demonstrated to potentially cause severe bladder/urological issues in both men and women with chronic administration.

Subcutaneous injection is an awesome answer to Cocaine's short(er) duration of action. Drugs are often administered in this way to allow a gradual release of a drug, for instance insulin. However, as Cocaine is caustic to soft tissue, the idea of pooling a solution of it in your skin for hours is inherently contraindicated.

Don't be fooled by the "nothing bad happened, so nothing bad will happen" logic that we all have fallen for. You can likely get away with something like this once or twice, but not for long.

@Keif thanks buddy, sure.

I was gonna post that, actually, I had enjoyed the 1st skin pop, the 2nd one wasn't that great, felt weird... Maybe because it was end of session, I hadn't sleep in almost 24h, it was completely different than the 1st one.

The 1st actually gave me the same feeling of snorting, but it was more gradual and lasted longer.

I don’t think injecting cocaine is ever a good idea no matter how you do it. there is the infection and tissue necrosis risk that comes with any form of drug injection, but even if you avoid all that, there is a risk of extremely severe addiction and psychiatric problems due to The extremely rapid rise in blood cocaine levels, all hitting the brain at once. The fact that you’re using very high purity cocaine actually makes this risk even worse.
I would advise you to take a break from cocaine immediately, and if you go back to using it, just snort it occasionally.

i’ve never tried psychostimulants. if I ever got hold of high-purity cocaine, I’d love to try it by the sublingual route. that’s because I’d personally rather have a strong but stable mood lift and energy, instead of an extreme rush which quickly disappears to be replaced by anxiety or a depressive comedown. i’d be very interested to hear from anyone Who has chewed coca or used cocaine sublingually in other ways. I already have the experience of OP and I’m grateful for them sharing that.

Mete. I spent a whole year doing ketamine skin pops in my thighs and arms, damn I must have injected liters and liiters. I iused to buy 50m; vials. Never had any rproblems.
I never injected in my veins ,only small needle subcutaneous

Damn the letters are morphing into symbols lol

You used to buy the k in vials. Therefore it would be pharma product and suitable for injection.

Whether you buy the coke on markets or not skin popping is not really safe because the chances are still high there is small % of unknown cut in it.

Like has already been said this is really not a good idea.

i’ve never tried psychostimulants. if I ever got hold of high-purity cocaine, I’d love to try it by the sublingual route. that’s because I’d personally rather have a strong but stable mood lift and energy, instead of an extreme rush which quickly disappears to be replaced by anxiety or a depressive comedown. i’d be very interested to hear from anyone Who has chewed coca or used cocaine sublingually in other ways. I already have the experience of OP and I’m grateful for them sharing that.

Actually I still have to make a proper sublingual test like, stat with it.

Because when I Did it I had already used quite a bit and I did not want to fuck up my nose more than it already was. Nose drops were not doing the trick anymore, even if I used a whole flask in each nostril. And I am talking about the strong stuff, Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride nose drops.

Next time I do coke, I will start fresh with sublingual and see how it hits. I recommend using a rock instead of crushed powder, if you stick the rock under your tongue and hold in the quietly ( do not keep moving your tongue and trying to dissolve it faster ), I noticed it took quite some time to dissolve so it acts like a extended release pill LOL.

Now you are gonna have to deal with the saliva building up in your moth with that mega bitter taste, do not swallow it, I did not swallow. If the saliva was too much I spat a little bit, to not waste coke that might still be there.

After you feel that the rock dissolved completely, I think that if you can hang on tight without spitting for at least 5min, that's alright, at this point you should be feeling some rush coming already. I

I don’t think injecting cocaine is ever a good idea no matter how you do it. there is the infection and tissue necrosis risk that comes with any form of drug injection, but even if you avoid all that, there is a risk of extremely severe addiction and psychiatric problems due to The extremely rapid rise in blood cocaine levels, all hitting the brain at once. The fact that you’re using very high purity cocaine actually makes this risk even worse.
I would advise you to take a break from cocaine immediately, and if you go back to using it, just snort it occasionally.

I am 41yo, Been using drugs since 16yo. Cocaine I started at 20 , 21yo I think.

I am not a junkie/addict. Never was. I am a drug abuser/binger. My drug uses were always like that, I binge and then take a brake for a while. 3 - 6 months, sometimes even a year. Cocaine is the only drug that I can count on like, the only things that always hits the same way it did when I 1st started. But the same way your tolerance/resistance for it goes down quickly, it also builds very quickly in the session...

You guys who like skiing now this very well, the 1st half gram you start with small lines, they pack a punch, but as you are half way through it you already making the lines double size, and more frequent, because they are not hitting as hard, and not lasting long...

I noticed that when I Start getting quality coke, I did not feel like drinking and smoking, as I would do years ago. The pure stuff does not make you feel like doing it, and if you do it kind cuts the buzz. I had bought a bottle of Eagle Rare to try it, and as I drank a couple of glasses, it really brought down the effect of the coke. Wasn't supposed to create the cocaethylene - allegedly stronger and long lasting - and make even more amped up" I didn't think so. I think drinking killed the vibe.

The only problem with cocaine is the same that affects everyone. Once you start, there is no end until the stash is gone.

I really can't buy more than 5g at once. I have no problem in having a 5g stash of coke if I did not use it, it's just there stored.

But if I start using it, then it's gonna be over soon, you just keep getting back to it. It's crazy how stims trigger this obsessive compulsiveness, a repetition behavior, you know after 1g or 2g you are not even feeling any rush and euphoria anymore but you keep doing and wasting product like a robot, just for the sake of doing it.

Sometimes when I come to my senses for a bit and think about what I am doing, I can take a dose of benzo good enough to put me to sleep in 30min- 1 hour and end everything.

But for example, after the stash is gone, I don't feel like going after more, like a junkie/addict would do. An addict would go out the next day to buy more, or even the same day... I know people like that, they might drive 30 - 40 miles to buy only 1g of cocaine, if that's the only money they got.

Last edited:
I still wanna do a "safe " skin pop with acetone washed cocaine so I know I Am putting 100% cocaine in me. I will buy a flask of acetone for next time.

I just want to do it as the 1st thing in the session, when I am clean I haven't snorted yet. Just like with the sublingual route.

Can't really properly assess the effect of those routes after having snorted already.

I still wanna do a "safe " skin pop with acetone washed cocaine so I know I Am putting 100% cocaine in me. I will buy a flask of acetone for next time.

I just want to do it as the 1st thing in the session, when I am clean I haven't snorted yet. Just like with the sublingual route.

Can't really properly assess the effect of those routes after having snorted already.
Either boof or shoot, skin popping will end u up frustrated and not high