View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Experiencing the same trip more than once

Lucid56

Greenlighter
I've tripped on research chems. 25b-nbome to be specific. I keep experiencing the same hallucinations. Same exact visuals, colors somewhat, and sound. I've tripped both outdoors in daylight at a park and other indoors at home, and still seemed to experience the same trip. My question is, is it possible to experience the same things over and over while tripping? Also what meaning would this have behind it?

Yes. But it's very unusual. Maybe my question is more of why would I see the same things different times I've tripped

Yes. But it's very unusual. Maybe my question is more of why would I see the same things different times I've tripped

Part of it is how many times you've tripped. I figure that the more one person has tripped, the more likely it is that they will experience some things in common between trips. I never get haloes or colours surrounding objects, but haloes of very small words in some form of cryptic writing. Frequently. I welcome it because I always try to figure out what the words mean.

Tom

I often experience the same visuals and sounds on the same drugs. I've never had the same exact trip though. I always figured that different psychedelics cause a different set of hallucinations in people (though not necessarily the same between different individuals). For example, on DOC I always see almost a sort of clear goo overlaying everything which contains morphing and fractals in a particular way. Always the same colors, always the same character to the visuals. Clouds always morph the same way, etc. On DiPT, the sound alterations are always precisely the same, at the same dosage level at least (DiPT produces different levels of distortion at different dosages). My first trips were different in some ways but once I got familiar with tripping I have always found the trips to have the same character every time, for most drugs. The content (emotionally, mentally, etc) can be very different though between individual trips.

I agree. Although it's a bit unusual. Each time I trip I see this eye. Just patterns of an eye everywhere. Just a random one eye. It doesn't exactly look like mine (because of the colors) but I feel connected to it in a sense. It's everywhere I look, grass, pavement, floor tiles. When I look at my skin (thighs arms etc.) I see the same connected patterns of blueish/purple/red. Almost like I'm seeing my veins. This is the second time I've tripped on 25b-nbome and saw the same, exact visuals

I’ve had some experiences with 25B-NBOMe too, but they were never the same. Maybe because I never pay very much attention to visuals or maybe because sometimes I can’t remember them afterwards. But I never had the feeling that I’m having the same trip on any psychedelic.

this is very common on Salvia and DMT
if you are taking high doses of 25i or other hallucinogen it is likely that you will also get those basic motifs that are yours and yours alone.
Note
these motifs are due to combinations of your environment and your attitudes - layered together and streamlined.

enjoy
play safe

Something is probably happening, things are bendy.

My question is, is it possible to experience the same things over and over while tripping? Also what meaning would this have behind it?
I never have been a particularly visual tripper, so I do not quite pay attention to these things, but why are you surprised at the existence of cause and effect? The same stimuli may well produce the same reactions in you. Where are your ideas going that you found yourself flying away?

Or is the problem that you're staying at the same place? If this is so, please speak with the ravens.

i've had two particularly intense trips that have coloured subsequent trips pretty strongly (almost identical visual effects despite different environment, very similar thought loops, ...). my guess is that taking the same substance again without having properly integrated the previous experience drops you down the same alley you've been before...