• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Experiences with serving tables and cocaine ?

Tokyotokyo

Greenlighter
Every now and then I like to use ye while serving tables. Im a great server until the comedown then i need more before i can get back to serving great. Interested in hearing other experiences

I have a friend who used to like to serve tables on meth, does that helps? He had some funny stories about that

If by serving tables you mean working in a bar/restaurant

Every now and then I like to use ye while serving tables. Im a great server until the comedown then i need more before i can get back to serving great. Interested in hearing other experiences

The dudes in New York that do this every day turn into real jerks. I think that the dudes who get into trouble are the ones that use coke to chase off a hangover. (Spoiler: it doesn't work)

...but if this is something you can do like once a month, sounds like you are partying like a rockstar!!

i used to work as a dish washer for a couple years and used to smoke weed and sometimes drink on the job. i'd usually work the day shifts, but every time they called me for a night shift i used to treat myself to some alcohol. i used to keep a forty by the dumpster and i'd go for cigarette breaks and smoke from a joint while i had the cigarette lit. i usually had a pretty good time. one night i was filling in for someone so they bought me a meal. i got an order of ribs. i was sitting and eating it by the dumpster smoking a joint and drinking a cup of beer and the boss came outside and was just like "Well alright." i forget the exact words he said, but he definitely knew. he went back inside right away. i always did a good job washing dishes so he definitely didn't say anything because they were short of staff always.

for a few months at that job i was also snorting adderall. i'm pretty sure they also knew. one time i was just minding my business doing some prep work and the head chef came up to me and was like "bob, you know there is this huge tunnell when you are going down to virginia. you go through it and it's this huge tunnell. my jaw was probably going, so i was trying to figure out if that was drug slang or something. when he said it he sounded like he was worried or disapointed about me. i figured it was some of that "it's not what you say it's how you say it" type deal. idk pretty sure he wanted to freak me out.

seems like the restaurant business is pretty cool with drugs as long as you can get the job done and don't act foolish. i remember someone saying it's actually the leading job for drug addicts.

seems like the restaurant business is pretty cool with drugs as long as you can get the job done and don't act foolish. i remember someone saying it's actually the leading job for drug addicts.
Don't quote me I can't be arsed to Google but I'm pretty sure it is.