• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Experiences with pure CBD

Hey everyone, so can someone advise me if I need to try pure CBDs? For example, reviews are different on cbdexplorer in the particular question, so I don't know what to do.

Really depends on what you're looking to use it for. It's primarily an anti-inflammatory/anti-epileptic

FYI there are a couple CBD products that are getting people high. The ones I've heard of are pre-loaded pens (can't name brands here AFAIK, forum rules.) In other words, not straight CBD but probably synth noids. If you get high off CBD it is laced.

Full spectrum tinctures are great, it feels healing. Just make sure you get it from a reputable company from a legal/medical state. Some smoke shops sell cbd that is just spice.

I've had 2000mg of pure 99.9% CBD powder from a reputable LP and the most I ever took at one time was 300mg. It definitely has a calming feeling comparable to I'd say Clonazepam, where you're not anxious but you don't really feel high either. I find the best effects when you mix the pure cbd with pure THC distillate. The synergy brings a level of high that's indescribable.

Now that hemp is finally legal in the US, we can demand things like lab results to our sources.

It is possible to have more than the .3% THC allotted from a hemp plant, so be aware that your product could.