• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Experiences With Lunesta doses 9mg and up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamclarkonet

Bluelighter
With a dose that high you won't remember very much about what happened

It's a lame drug. If you are expecting it to be like Zolpidem or Ambien, it will not be like it. Expect a metallic taste for a little bit and a good night's rest.

Thanks all but i'm still looking for people who have done it and tell us about the experience

Last edited:
It's a lame drug. If you are expecting it to be like Zolpidem or Ambien, it will not be like it. Expect a metallic taste for a little bit and a good night's rest.

Thanks but still looking for people that has done or more of it and tell me about it. Thanks again

Last edited:
This isn't really HR, try using the search engine. Lunesta is like a crappy version of Zolpidem, which is a crappy version of lorazepam, which is a crappy benzo (IMO). I'm going to close this because it's not OD material.

And by the way the effects at a high enough dosage (if one doesn't try to go to sleep) are usually amnesia, and a weird state of delirium where you might find yourself talking to a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.