• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Experienced X Cannabis users input needed

The good ole' daze... Men were men, and women were uh, hmm, manly.

it made white kids listen to that crazy jazz music, and black men look at women more then once,
I believed the concept was that it was what the considered at the time inferior black men would use with loosing music to induce their superior white woman who regularly would avoid them. Something like that.

The drug war has been a race war in disguise from the time of it's inception, and drug laws have been enforced with heavy racism long before the term "drug war" was coined. It's understandable why users kick back at the stigma, dying as it may be with current trends. To say that it is harmless is deceiving and setting a lot of the youth up for a rude awakening if they choose to believe and follow the curerent trends. I was, at least.

That is a VERY valid point, and one many have struggled over.

I also have the fear that the current trend of "acceptance" is a little mis guided. Obviously I am 100% for continued research into "medicinal" use. BUT honestly I wouldn't want my kids using it recreation-ally. Alas I fear that door has been opened too wide.

100% acceptance seems far fetched but I would not go to a welding shop or car mechanic in Colorado. I am of course exaggerating my point for clarity. Everyone here understands the reduced motor function under the influence. Never-mind the "attitude" shift.

It's a very sharp sword, and it's cocked back ready to drop

One thing you also have to look at is other drugs used, im not saying pot is a gateway drug but in my experience people dont stop with one or two drugs. Especially back in the 70's 80's and 90's. Things like LSD and Amphetamines have much longer lasting effects with much less use. so some one might put the blame on there chronic pot use when its really because of that one time they went on a week long acid binge.

I am far more successful than either of my parents ever were financially, but I still could have probably done better academically If I wasnt stoned from 13-23.
I am going to have to agree with this, the medical studies I have read indicate that people whom begin smoking in adolescence while the body and mind is still growing have a higher risk of mental disorders (bi-polar, schizophrenia) later in life and increased long term memory loss over those whom began use as fully developed adults.

if you'd like to read some of the results I'd be happy to post links, the one study was over 30 years and was based in Canada.

Wow thanks for wording that as it opened my eyes quite a bit.... I've been seeking THCV rich and cbg/v rich stains, but have really been struggling. There's blueberry yum yum local tested at 1% cbg, but the issue is isolating CBG from thc and even cbd and cbc. There was an interesting idea of harvesting tons of 7 day old hemp plants where after it starts producing cbc in good amounts around 14 days, but it had no evidence behind it and was just written well. It's something I hope is researched soon.
Well if there is only one good thing about MJ being classified as a drug for precriptions rather then a free plant for all as a dietary suppliment it is that the medical marijuana growers are bringing back and breeding high CBD strains. (CBD CUSH 7% CBD 7% THC) which is a good thing,....but it comes will all the bad too if it staying classified as a drug and controlled substance which is detrimental to the cause IMHO.

Without any scientific backing, numbers or percentages just my first hand honest, in-depth experience.

I was born in '84 in central Yugoslavia and by the early nineties shit hit the fan and it all came to a halt. I lost lots of family members, been tortured myself and watched my loved ones torchured and so on. By mid nineties it stopped and Bosnia (I'm from a small town Gornji Vakuf, so if you Google images from '93 you'll get a better picture.) merged out of it pretty rough, and just like all the vegetation/weed the pot grew freely and the government had bigger issues to deal with than few kids smoking reefer. I was 13 back in '97 and with a few older folks in the knw started smoking hash right off the bat and I loved it, it immediately started helping me sleep thru nights which I couldn't do for a long time after being exposed to daily heavy shelling and close quarter combat that threatened death at any moment.
Back in early 99 my family decides to move to the states and we get moved to Lawrenceville, GA in July of 99 as refugees. My parents wasted no time in getting the job and settling in the new life, which was pretty much where they left off in '91 before the first shot was fired. Just like my folks I wasted no time meeting people and starting smoking MJ. I loved it here. Back in 2008 I moved to Arizona and would get allnkinds of good shyt from Cali. Throughout the years i tried just about anything and would always revert to smoking as it cost me the least in any ways you look at it. I truly loved to take a toke any time of the day, there was never a bad time... Wish I could say the same now and here's why!

In 2006 I met my GF, who I'm with to this day and four healthy kids, but in the last two years she went from pain killers up to heroin real quick. The last year of it (now 5th day clean and determined) I was there with her and used a lot. I lost any desire to smoke and the couple times I did smoke I had major guilt-trips to a point I was in full blown depression mode wanting to kill myself...

Now, I can't wait for the moment I can enjoy a good toke and crack up with my girl until my stomach hurts. I know its coming I just gotta get my shit straight so I don't feel guilty about anything.

As far as any long term this or that? I don't know, I also smoke a pack of Marlboro red's a day so I know that has done more harm than anything, I can still stay at the bottom of our in ground pool for over 4 minutes. This was before dope, which I've done in Chicago where my in laws live after coming to stay a bit with MIL since my BIL OD'd last year on new years days... Both me and my GF flew off the handle this time since I said fuck it I'll just do it with you. We are not clean thou. Sorry about that tid bit out of nowhere.

To say that smoking weed ever made me violent, delusional, criminal, an asshole would be an utter lie and I don't understand why some entities try to portray it as such. About the worst fucking thing one can do is eat a bag of chips and pass out. I mean and that's if you don't smoke your self stupid-straight!!!! I miss it greatly and I wish I never tried anything else. I know I will get back to it, I don't like to drink and I don't think that I'm gonna like being sober for the rest of my life.

I can't imagine waking up and not smoking, just knowing that's just as good as I'm gonna feel all day, fuck that!

Inhaling any burned matter into the lungs cannot be a good thing. I don't need a scientific study to tell me after smoke weed it takes time for my lungs to recover. To smoke on a daily basis is simply a bad thing for the respiratory system. Vaporizing is better but that too has it's drawbacks. My choice is edibles since they are more difficult to overuse and avoid the lung damage.

that's quite a story, Necko2529, hope you and your wife can get clean off the dope.