• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Experience with MDMA Methods of Administration

Ezrollz

Greenlighter
I have read the thread on methods of administration found in the "Everything you ever wanted to know...". However I'm looking for personal experience and possibly some referrals to articles that verify which methods of administration support the greatest absorption and bioavailabilty. I'm not really interested in rectal and/or inhalation orally or nasal administration. So I guess that leaves oral and sublingual/buccal. Can any experienced users help me out with this? My last roll was April 14, I did about a 250mg capsule Ht: 6'2" Wt: 70kg. I will be at a music festival this weekend and want the best possible outcome.

Oral, will be best bet to extend as long as possible. And best bioavailability, I would start with maybe 150mg's then maybe 75-100mg booster after 1.5 to 2 hrs, for maximum length and best high 'roll'.... I only suggest that high of an amt., because you say you took 250mgs last time, which is a pretty hefty dose to take all at once.
But I think that will be your best bet at a festival, should be good for 6 hrs. Of good rolling if you dose that way....

Thanks for the info and considerations 4evrlkn! I will definitely take your advice with the smaller dose and 1.5-2hr rule for the 2nd dose. Last time was kind of a fluke thing since I was at a concert and didn't feel like breaking the capsule apart.

Strutter Gear: I have snorted before and I definitely got the quickest effects that way but I felt like it droped off as fast as it came on. I guess that's why you supplement a bomb afterwards to keep it going?

Thanks for the info and considerations 4evrlkn! I will definitely take your advice with the smaller dose and 1.5-2hr rule for the 2nd dose. Last time was kind of a fluke thing since I was at a concert and didn't feel like breaking the capsule apart.

Strutter Gear: I have snorted before and I definitely got the quickest effects that way but I felt like it droped off as fast as it came on. I guess that's why you supplement a bomb afterwards to keep it going?

It depends in what mood I'm in. I normally take 150-200mg bomb and then a small line, maybe 30-50mg depending on my bomb dose. Take the bomb, wait 15 minutes or so, do a line to make the comeup smoother. Sometimes I just like being slapped in the face by my bomb so I wont snort, purely depends. A note to all reading, I am 6ft 4 and around 200lb, which is why my dose is so high. Plus I am experienced with the drug. This dose is a excessive for many.

If you want dosage guidelines see my "Six Simple Rules" thread at the top of this forum page.

If you want it to last as long as possible then I would suggest just doing a bomb, followed by another bomb as soon as you feel the first one begin to hit you, perhaps 30mins later after initial dose. I normally go 50-75% of the initial dose.

bombing and dabbing for me. Have sniffed it loads too but don't enjoy it. the pain pleasure ratio is quite high.

I find dabbing a good way of being high for a long time. No major come up or eye wiggles etc, but a long steady high if you master the little and often method. Its my method for festivals and long days that last more than required being high for hours on end.

That's a good point swedger, I figured dabbing would be the best since it can be absorbed directly into the venous system where it can be distributed much better. My only down side to this would be the taste, but I figured the high would be much better than swallowing it since the first-pass effect through the liver must take away some of the drug before it gets to the brain.

Dabbing is stupid, IMO. Takes every point of HR and throws it in the trash. Weighing your doses? Nah, just lick your finger and put it in the bag. Not redosing? Nah, just take small "dabs" through the entire night. Taking your dose at once to maximize effectiveness? Nah, take a small dose first and just follow it up by doses of the same size all night so you never really hit a peak.

If you want sublingual, open the capsule and pour it on your tongue. Or with pills, just bite the pill and wash it down real quick. I usually pour my dose in a shot of an energy drink these days, seems to come on a lot faster.

what a load of rubbish Folley. you are implying taking a small dose is more dangerous than taking a larger dose. that is very irresponsible and dangerous imo. think about what you are posting.

Where did I say to take MORE than you were planning? I said that taking a full dose at once is better than taking half doses throughout the night.

If you want the highest BA you need to IV MDMA. I'm not promoting it by any means, but that will produce your greatest results. Personally, I love injecting MDMA.

^ Greatest results in terms of what? IMO, getting a longer duration without dealing with the needle and all the risks involved there is a MUCH better "result".

Lol...

I can inject 50mg and get everything MDMA has to offer. I can orally dose 50mg and just get pissed.

You get the greatest results because you are getting the most bang for your buck and as I said, you get EVERYTHING MDMA can or possibly could bring to the table.

Edit : There really aren't too many risks involved with injecting MDMA, as long as you know your source and have sterile equipment and half a brain.

Lol...

I can inject 50mg and get everything MDMA has to offer. I can orally dose 50mg and just get pissed.

You get the greatest results because you are getting the most bang for your buck and as I said, you get EVERYTHING MDMA can or possibly could bring to the table.

Edit : There really aren't too many risks involved with injecting MDMA, as long as you know your source and have sterile equipment and half a brain.

And if you don't really wanna stick anything in your arms, legs, whatever then you could always stick it up your bum. ;) I hear plugging is nearly the same bioavailability.

Yeah OP suggest he doesn't want to plug or inhale. I really don't see the point of this thread tho. All the information is out there on various ROAs with MDMA.

Edit : After re-reading the original question, this thread is basically a how to get the best results with the drug I have. IE, how can I get the highest I can. Not much HR here folks. :p

I snort it sometimes but I really dislike that ROA.
It has horrible drips and the drips usually give me a sore throat. Parachute or gel cap that shit, I find it gives you a better body high, I find insufflating gives you more stimulation than anything

Tried all routes.... And IMO just wrapping it and bombing, then a redose about 1.5 hrs later is best results as far as 'high' and duration. Just my opinion though, I guess different strokes for different folks though.....

Yeah OP suggest he doesn't want to plug or inhale. I really don't see the point of this thread tho. All the information is out there on various ROAs with MDMA.

Edit : After re-reading the original question, this thread is basically a how to get the best results with the drug I have. IE, how can I get the highest I can. Not much HR here folks. :p

Actually I was looking for more research, along with a couple personal considerations....

2.5 tenths to the dome (first roll): 3.5 hours
2.5 tenths to the dome: 3 hours
MDA 9 tenths (cut) to the dome and eaten, re-dosed one time: 10 hours+ (craziest roll/trip in my whole life) hallucinations, 10 second memory, and loved it
MDA 4 rolls, then another 5: 8+ hours didn't trip like ^ but don't get me wrong, I was hallucinating, without the 10 second memory
MDA 3 rolls, about a week after ^: 2.5-3 Hours, still a hard roll

there's more but not gonna post

Actually I was looking for more research, along with a couple personal considerations....

You should check out trip reports. I know the search engine is kind of wonky, but try an advance search of trip reports, key phrase - MDMA.