Mental Health Experience with caplyta

Gdvffh

Bluelighter
Hi. Ive heard rumotd that caplyta is supposed to be a superior antipsychotic then the ones currently out cause it dosnt bind to the dopamine receptors as strongly. Anyone try this drug and can attest to that? Thanks

Hi. Ive heard rumotd that caplyta is supposed to be a superior antipsychotic then the ones currently out cause it dosnt bind to the dopamine receptors as strongly. Anyone try this drug and can attest to that? Thanks
Cant say that I've heard of either one. Would these 2 be superior to Quetiapine (seraquel) *spelling*

Cant say that I've heard of either one. Would these 2 be superior to Quetiapine (seraquel) *spelling*
Yeah i think it would be superior since it dosnt bind to dopamine as strongly. Wont know unless i try i guess

Yeah well im not in psychosis atm so i wont take yet. Ill take it when i get psychosis again. Ill let you know then. Will probably be in like 8 months or so. I read about caplyta on reddit and stuff, people on there were posting that they felt terrible for the first 2 weeks then it went away.