• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Experience washing meth with xylene.

TW3AK

Greenlighter
OK so I would like to know if anyone here has any experience washing their dope with xylene, I have been getting some funky shit as of late that makes my stomach feel like its on fire.

So what I would like to know is does anyone have experience washing their dope with xylene, I know it has a polarity of 2 somthing so going by polarity I know I should be fine, but I don't want to come back with a 55 gallon drum only to find out it doesn't react in the manner I thought it would.

Any help would be appreciated.

Well I really dont think you need a 55 gallon drum for this. I strongly doubt you cant get smaller amounts of xylene. Plus, having that much xylene sounds straight up dangerous.

Why on earth do you want to use xylene? It stinks, it's not a very good general purpose solvent, it's not very volatile at all. Sure you can buy the stuff at a hardware store, they use it for thinning paint and varnishes, but all i can see happening is the xylene dissolving nothing and the meth now being covered in stinking aromatic oily solvent.

Do you even know what you're trying to remove with a "wash"?