• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Exhausted

Reviewedbeef

Bluelighter
Hey every one! This is my 1st post on blue light, any ways. Damn i feel so exhausted and fatigue not having any jib (meth)
I use daily about a g a day but i am waiting on a buddy to get back to me since yesterday. Does every one have this problem when they dont have :( i feel like i cant even get up off the couch!

I feel exhausted when I don't take my meds "as directed" and I run out of my opiates. No opiates = exhaustion! Any drug your body is use to will affect you when you discontinue it. Especially if you have been taking it for a while. My back pain is unbelievable after a day with no meds. Hence why I try so hard to take my meds "as directed"!

Exhaustion is just part of the life we've chosen, bro.

Meth for you, opiates for me. Uppers/downers, whatever... they're all going to cause exhaustion at some point.

The very first post I made on this forum was about my quest to quit opiates. I listed several reasons why I decided to quit and one of them was:

"I was tired of being tired. Always tired"

I would imagine the exhaustion after meth is even worse. So while I can relate somewhat, I've never been in your "exact" situation.

But again... addicts. We're always tired. Unless we're in the middle of a great high, we're tired. Sometimes even in the middle of a great high, we're tired. As a pharms opiate user, I never chased the nod. Yet still... tired. Always tired.

Part of the life man.

Sadly, this is pretty textbook when concerning large-volume Methamphetamine usage. You have two choices: wait out the depression/apathy/exhaustion and try to move in without stiimulants or to acquire more stimulants and restart the cycle of stimulation/depletion. This comes from a point of total objectivity. I'm not juding you one way or another, but that's pretty much how it is. A gram of Methamphetamine per day is a substantial dosage.

i feel you bro - except that, though my fatigue is due to drugs its actiually (but that's more co-morbid)
my DOC is heroin and i got brain damage from an OD one night and now i'm so tired literallly ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
the doctorsaid its something called adrenal fatigue?

suffice to say, blows. have you considered trying something like an SSRI? i've heard from other bluelighters that Wellbutrin helps
i tried tons of anti-d's but eventually settled on pregablin and it defintly feels lik its wokrking, i'm on the lowest dose currently (150mgs) but my doctor said i can go all the way to 600mgs if it isn'y working