• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Exhausted on MDMA - what happened?

littleblackpurse

Greenlighter
My first time taking pure MDMA was extremely strange. for a little context, I have done m before but it wasn't pure and made me dancy more than euphoric.
This time however I took stuff that we tested and came out to be pure and the feeling so different.
For one I had the worst come up ever. Severe nausea which i felt lasted for a life time when in reality it lasted maybe 10-15 minutes.
After that I was hit with an overwhelming amount of euphoria and the lights were the clearest i had ever seen.
That's when everything seemed to crash and burn. I hadnt slept properly all week maybe 4 hours a night if I was lucky (hello midterm season). I got severe cotton mouth which i hadnt experienced before and everytime we sat down I would go into microsleeps. I would fall asleep for seconds at a time and wake up startled not knowing whether the show we were watching was really or not.
I did get off my ass and danced because well I felt like I had to. But whenever I shut my eyes even to just blink I felt like I was losing consciousness.
As soon as we got home I passed out and woke up feeling the most rested I have felt on days. The sad part is, I don't really remember most of the night either especially from about 11-2:30, huge gaps in my memory. But that could be just because generally I tend to forget shows except for certain moments such as certain songs and conversations with friends.
As for my dosing. Around 11:45 i took 75 mg Then at 2:30 50 mg and around 4 am 2 sips out of a 500ml water bottle that had 50mg in it that was shared between 4-5 people. I'm also 5'7" and 115 pounds.

I just wanna know what could've been happening with my body. My friends attributed it to me being so so so tired leading up to everything, 4 hours of sleep for 5 days straight and then a rave from 10-6 am was just too much for my body.

Haha, yes he did :D

Sleep deprivation can easily lead to effects like yours, you can counter that with "speedier" stuff but not advised as it will only mask these symptoms, really unhealthy.
My advice is to sleep at least a few hours before the party and take proper nutrition to have the energy to dance. That's why my friends at the HR team share fructose candy, salty sticks, apple slices and water with magnesia at parties. It takes some effort to eat them while on mdma, but keep some of these with you next time and pass it to your friends too ;)

Apart from the obvious sleep issue. I have to say I got really tiered on mdma the time I dosed a little bit too low.

I don't know your weight, but 75mg is a small initial dose for most people. Next time let the initial drop be 1.5-2mg/kg.

Edit: I'm sorry, noticed your weight now. Still, you could try upping the dose a bit though. And of course sleep well beforehand :)