• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Exercising on Kratom

feebleit

Greenlighter
Okay so what is the verdict on exercising on kratom...yay or nay?

I've experimented with different dosages but I just can't find what works. Usually it makes me sick to my stomach and dizzy but on small doses i'm fine (most of the time). I figured drinking water would fix it but I feel like it makes it worse.

I have had times where i'll take 1 tsp and i'd be able to run forever like forest gump.

I'm just wondering if anyone would like to post their experiences of exercising while on kratom.. Thanks!!!

Can't see it being dangerous but the nausea isn't surprising.
Choking down plant matter that also induces typical Opi nausea before swishing it around while running sounds like puke city.

Drinking water doesn't help IME, it actually makes me more likely to spew, but just lying down for 5 minutes with your eyes closed makes a world of difference.

Same as you, small doses are great, extra energy. Moderate to high doses=nausea city. My guess would be that it's mostly the stimulant alkaloids that affect you in low doses, whereas in high doses, you get more of an opiate effect. I have no idea though, that's just my hypothesis. But on a small dose? The gym might as well be utopia.

kratom, although giving me a little energy, tends to kill my motivation to workout. Id rather be doing something more comfortable

I wonder if some people are simply more sensitive to the stimulants in kratom? It always felt more like speed than an opiate to me, I wanted to do EVERYTHING. Regular opiates/oids knock me on my ass.

I absolutely LOVE working on Kratom and even more than that on the Kratom + Phenibut + Caffeine combo.

I personally don't almost ever get any nausea from Kratom.

Hell, I've eaten up to almost 2 ounces in a day without any nausea, so I can do whatever on it.

It's great for running, lifting, etc and the combo of exercise + Kratom gives SERIOUS euphoria.

Interesting because I've always felt that the most similar drug experience to the "runner's high" is Kratom, that is of course minus the negative side effects Kratom has.

White Vien Kratom gives me a very reliable every boost!
Has anyone found a strong recently they would like to share?

White Vein Indo was always my "get shit done" strain. Have me SOOOO much motivation on top of euphoria. Green vein maeng da is awesome for milder physical exertion, ie yoga or running errands

I don't really exercise (just a few pushups and leg lifts daily to clear my head), but when I've done it on kratom it's been pretty good. Makes me not feel as tired out as I would be otherwise.
One time after helping someone move and carrying around a lot of heavy stuff (no easy feat for me, since I'm 5' 11" and 125 pounds), I took some kratom and it was amazing. The feeling of exertion and tired muscles just faded away. I certainly didn't want to move any more stuff at that point, but I think I could've once I had the kratom.

kratom, although giving me a little energy, tends to kill my motivation to workout. Id rather be doing something more comfortable

Like sitting in a chair watching tv? Lol. I know what u mean..Kratom gives me energy but not in a stimulant way..I have worked out on kratom and had many great workouts..it does seem to hurt my cardio though