• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Exercising before taking benzos/opiates

RevolutioZ

Greenlighter
I exercise 3 days/week. I was wondering if exercising before taking benzos/opiates(like 4-6 hours before) affect the quality of the high somehow? Like when you are exercising your body burns fat and the metabolism is increased. Will this not clear the drug faster from your body(half life)?

Couldn't hurt.

If you're gonna take opiates, you might as well workout till you're sore....get 2 birds with one stone!

Believe me it doesn't increase metabolism that much or fat women & nervous drug-testees(like me!) everywhere would be doing a lot more exercising....no offense to fat women.

I don't get a high from them due to tolerance except for perhaps a tiny bit. I take small therapeutic doses of oxycodone and Klonopin every 4-6 hours.

I went for a run earlier today shortly after dosing and decided the timing wasn't right. I needed to wait for the meds to start wearing off. I felt off balance and dizzy. I do have low blood pressure and I am a light eater so, that may factor in.

i didn't notice feeling any increase in a high, unless you count the dizziness.

For me, opiates seem to be way more euphoric after workout. But be sure to eat many proteins cause opiates will decrease your testosterone which means the effects of excersise could be lost or even reversed, if not at least much protein is consumed.

Im not sure about benzos, that's why I didn't refer to them.

Endorphins are like you're body's natural opiate, so yes, there can be synergy. Spicy food can have a similar effect