Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Got a couple of hours at the swimming pool all to myself. I love when that happens.

^nice.. my gym was packed cause i got there late. My core is way stronger than the last time i was in the gym so thats a nice surprise. Walked jogged and did a decent back and shoulders routine. I was laughing because I actually went up on some of the lifts even though I had not worked out in so long. I bet im sore tomorrow. If its bad then I will slip a recovery day in and stretch, massage and hit the spa. If not I will be rolling legs, biceps and wrists with a long walk I think.

Came home and had nuts and then steak and vegies. I'm going to kill the carbs for awhile.

Rest day as im feeling a little under the weather and my right bicep is a little strained. Going to hit the spa before dinner.

No exercises today. I'll swim and catch the aerobics early tomorrow.

Aerobics + swimming today. I looked up my options at the gym and it seems they have weight training exercises available in my package. My only concern is whether I could or should do this as I've had orthopedic surgeries done in the past. I can't have activities with impact and I'd have to be extra careful when working out my legs, especially involving my knees. I want to do something to straighten all my muscles as this could probably increase our metabolism.

^Talk with the trainers or contact the people who did the physical therapy after your surgery. Done in the right fashion you should see positive results even in the areas involving the surgeries.

I have been fucking about and have been eating like a hourse. No more pissing around. I will be in the gym for three hours tomorow and im going to a high protien lower fat and almost no carb diet. I have to post a body pick on aug 15th.. fight fight fight:!

^Talk with the trainers or contact the people who did the physical therapy after your surgery. Done in the right fashion you should see positive results even in the areas involving the surgeries.

Will do that. Thanks!!

I did intervals on the tread and lifted legs and biceps today. Good work out and feal top notch =D

steak and tomatoes for lunch. Baked chicken taco salad is on deck for dinner.

Did an hour on the stationary bike this morning.. no lifting for me today.. chest and shoulders up for tomorrow.

Basketball and elliptical machine today. This is my third week of working out and I feel amazing already.

Interval sprints on the tread. lifting chest and abs as well. head in after the nooner crowd wanderers out.

Caprese salad and baked chicken for dinner, but im going to grab a gyro for lunch or maybe a veg from subway.

^ I have done a low carb diet but I lost a little more weight than I wanted. On the other hand I was a much faster swimmer.

I have always find it a good idea to take out most 'white' carbs especially during the days I have intense practice, but I these are the days I feel much more hungry.

^ right.. since I have type one diabetes losing the carbs is just the right call overall. I will be putting on the weight though as I ate 3400 calories today. When i work out hard im super hungry all the time. Carbs just provide calories and spike my blood sugars.

If you do that for prolonged periods does it not reduce your hunger?

^ Sorry about your diabetes, I didn't know.

Training for prolonged periods, yes it does. I don't eat carbs after training, I'd go for lots of salad, steak or chicken and egg is okay too.

I'm working on longer trainings where you combine intensity for 1-3 minutes, back to normal - then repeat it several times.
The idea is to maintain the same heart beat rhythm after a while. Like conditioning training.