• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Excited to join the forum !

The Crimson Elephant

Bluelighter
Hello there !

I've always been fascinated by internet forums, their old fashioned topics style, the fact that they generally are quite old and the resources and interesting people that you can find.
I decided to make BlueLight my new internet hanging out place and I hope to meet and talk with a lot of nice folks out here ! :Mario party:

Other than for meeting people I'm here to have some reality checks with drug abuse, I think that it's important to read about people experiences in order to keep ourselves out of troubles. I also would like to share my experiences and have your point of view on them. Moreover I'd be happy to contribute to any kind of projects concerning psychoactive substances in general.

So, now that I've talked about present and future, let's talk about my past ;
I use substances in 3 different contexts :
-Free party ; The goal here is to be under influence for days and anything kind of goes there, sleep deprived, uppers downers psychedelics all at the same time while dancing on the loud tekno beat for hours. I think it's the part of my life where I forgot the most about harm reduction practices. But still I like to hand out clean snorting straws or tray and share some basic knowledge to others.
-Psychonautism : (idk if it's a word)I don't consider psychonautism, especially using psychedelics as drug use, for me, DMT or LSD taken as an enlightening thing is like meditation or therapy, so even in my drug breaks I allow myself to take DMT, 2C-B or LSD and others. The goal here is to be happy, learn about reality, mind, existence in general. I also read philosophy on the side and spend time thinking, writing and talking about things with myself.
-Non-festive use : Here are all the times I use to have fun on a week end, or maybe in a functional way. I really like doing a lot of things and being super productive so sometimes i'll take amphetamines or what I have in my drawer and use as a mean to do other things. Some other times I use as an activity to do, generally it's for new substances, for me, experiencing a new substance is a rich activity and I often do one-time-buy drugs just because I haven't tried them.

The common factor in all my substance uses, or in my life in general, is that I want to be free and happy. In order to do that I don't want to get addicted and want to be able to be happy without drugs. I also don't like self destructive behaviors (for example combustion).
Currently i am addicted to using drugs in general, I wouldn't think my life without them.

Well, that's it for my presentation, do not hesitate to tell me if you have some common points of view, maybe we could talk about it.
Looking forward to meeting you on the forum :trippy2:

PS :
I'm not a native english speaker, sorry for my unclear phrasing in advance.

TL;DR : Sup fellas, I like dmt, lsd and to try all kinds of shit, let's talk.

edit : Correcting spelling mistakes:alien:

^^^

Awe that is definitely a nice post. I want to look into all of those things.

Oh ! Where are you from ? Do you like it there ?

Welcome Here ! It's Awesome !!!

Take care. Post some more !

<3☀️:bean:

Happy to have you too, lol !

^^^

Awe that is definitely a nice post. I want to look into all of those things.

Oh ! Where are you from ? Do you like it there ?

Welcome Here ! It's Awesome !!!

Take care. Post some more !

<3☀️:bean:

Happy to have you too, lol !
Thanks for your reply,
Well I can't really tell for now if I like it, but I've already read some nice posts and I like to see that people can express freely without heavy moderation or rough censoring rules like I've seen elsewhere.
I'm from France, I originally posted on psychonaut.fr forum, it's a nice place but I wanted to start fresh with a new community. I'll maybe translate some of my french trip reports from there :stoned:

I see that you have been on BL for more than one year, what is your feedback about it ?

It's FIRE. Wee Wee.

Did I say it right !?? :ROFLMAO:

Thnxx <3
Ahahaha, I read "It's FIRE. Urinate." o_O

Pronunciation wise it's good tho, spelling wise it would look like "oui oui" or even "ouais ouais" for yeah yeah :rockband:

What's your best memory on the website or favorite topic ?

-Free party ; The goal here is to be under influence for days and anything kind of goes there, sleep deprived, uppers downers psychedelics all at the same time while dancing on the loud tekno beat for hours. I think it's the part of my life where I forgot the most about harm reduction practices. But still I like to hand out clean snorting straws or tray and share some basic knowledge to others.
-Psychonautism : (idk if it's a word)I don't consider psychonautism, especially using psychedelics as drug use, for me, DMT or LSD taken as an enlightening thing is like meditation or therapy, so even in my drug breaks I allow myself to take DMT, 2C-B or LSD and others. The goal here is to be happy, learn about reality, mind, existence in general. I also read philosophy on the side and spend time thinking, writing and talking about things with myself.
-Non-festive use : Here are all the times I use to have fun on a week end, or maybe in a functional way. I really like doing a lot of things and being super productive so sometimes i'll take amphetamines or what I have in my drawer and use as a mean to do other things. Some other times I use as an activity to do, generally it's for new substances, for me, experiencing a new substance is a rich activity and I often do one-time-buy drugs just because I haven't tried them.

The common factor in all my substance uses, or in my life in general, is that I want to be free and happy. In order to do that I don't want to get addicted and want to be able to be happy without drugs. I also don't like self destructive behaviors (for example combustion).
Currently i am addicted to using drugs in general, I wouldn't think my life without them.
I think many of us have gone through these phases in some incarnation. I sure did. Quite similar to my own experience.

I think many of us have gone through these phases in some incarnation. I sure did. Quite similar to my own experience.
How did it turn out for you ?

By "phase" do you mean that it's a temporary thing that ends up on a more long term and sustaining situation ?
If so, which one ?

But yeah, I'm quite agreeing with you, I perceive my "getting high/needing to use" addiction as something temporary.
Also, I'm not seeing my self trying new products my whole life.
As for the freeparties, I don't think I'll really stop partying/ wanting to party, but I'll certainly leave bad habits and embrace sobriety or reasonable use in the future.

The thing that I think is the less of a phase compared to the others is psychonautism.
Aristotle's "Metaphysics" (Book I, 980a21) "All men by nature desire to know."
And for me the best way to learn about existence and take a step back on my life is through psychedelics, my hope is that they can accompany me until death. (Shout out to A.Huxley)

Welcome to the gang! I'm an opiate person. Late teens early 20's I did quite a bit of acid. I had a bad shroom trip 15 or so years ago and haven't tripped since.
I'd love to try dmt but I've had some bad things happen in my life and nervous I'd trip bad again

I had a bad shroom trip 15 or so years ago and haven't tripped since.
I'd love to try dmt but I've had some bad things happen in my life and nervous I'd trip bad again
Hey !
I'm curious about your shroom bad trip. Have you ever written about it ?
Was it because it was so traumatic that you haven't done any psychedelics or was it because of something else ?

Although if you are not confortable talking about it, i'd understand 😺

About DMT, it's not the easiest mollecule for a psychedelic come back lol, but I think anything is possible.
Maybe knowing the causes of your nervousness and badtrips and working on it would help you make peace with your past and future experiences.

Awe I see you have posted already. Hi.

Just saying hey. The website is very busy here. I hope you are doing well and not tripping too much also. Happy Smiles.

and Ouais Ouais. See, I did it right that time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 👍Looools. Let us know when you get back. (tr's) ;)

Awe I see you have posted already. Hi.

Just saying hey. The website is very busy here. I hope you are doing well and not tripping too much also. Happy Smiles.

and Ouais Ouais. See, I did it right that time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 👍Looools. Let us know when you get back. (tr's) ;)
Well, I'm planning on breaking through some days with DMT but i'm testing waters for now.
I'll also get mushrooms soon I hope, I havent ever tried and I feel like I really miss this experience in my life.

I have posted a pretty big trip report on my french forum account yesterday, i'm very proud of it, i put a lot of efforts in it, I'll maybe try to translate it in english but I have way less vocabulary so it might lose some quality.

Anyway, thanks for accompanying me in my first posts :trippy2: