• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Exalgo time release and safety help

St3ven

Greenlighter
Hi,i will be procuring some exalgo 32mg pills soon... I've had experience with up too 30mgs of Oxycodone and Vicodin, ive had experience with opiates. However, i heard Dilaudid is pretty strong. I am not a IV user. My ROA would either be to snort or just swallow. I would just swallow the 32mg pill but i am afraid to OD. I have snorted 8mgs of dilaudid before and found it quite hard to breath so i can only imagine if i swallowed this what it might cause. I understand these pills are made to be abuse proof and use the new OROS push technology. All i want is to either split the pill in half and take a small amount sniffed or orally such as 4mgs. I have a moderate tolerance. Does anyone know how to break the time release of this new system? Can it dissolve in water possibly? what would be my best bet on how to use these pills. I am using it for chronic and severe pain.

I know to defeat the ER it requires removing coaeting and splitting the two halfs keeping the white and tossing the discolored. I have never seen one so don't go off only what I say.

If I remember right ya take the coating off, keep one part of the pill and the other ya just toss. Then to make it into instant release you let it disslove in cold water, this process goes by waaaaay quicker if you shave it into little pieces with a razor blade Honestly I don't want to give you dosing advise because you do not really have a tolerance, I don't know if the drug is distribuated equally throughout the pill or how much to tell you to take for someone without a toleracne...You know anyone with a tolerance that would have something like loratabs or percocest to trade this with, sure people would I mean it's 32mg of Dillie, just tell them you have to deafeat the time realease