• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ex, welbutrin, lamictal, zoloft, adderall

Rawrface

Greenlighter
Person 1 is prescribed lamictal 250 mg daily and 200 mg of welbutrin. Can they roll? Person 2 is prescribed 25 mg of adderall and 150 mg of zoloft. Can they roll? They know it is relatively unsafe to take prescriptions and E, but are just curious if it will work at all. Thanks all.

Person 1 can roll because Wellbutrin doesn't have much affinity for serotonin (though they should take a little dose because of the combo) but person two wouldn't get anything out of MDMA.

Thank you all very much for your responses. Can person 1 have a better roll by weaning down on wellbutrin, then not taking it for several days? Does lamictal effect it at all?

If person 2 weans down the zoloft, then quits it healthily, how long until they can roll again? Will adderall effect a roll at all? I assume they shouldn't take it that day at least.

Thank you!!!!!!

They should be able to roll just fine on Wellbutrin but it might increase risk for adverse reactions. There won't be much to worry about with lamictal.

You'll probably have to quit Zoloft for about 3 weeks minimum but id recommend about a month. Adderall will enhance the euphoria but probably cut down on the lovey feelings, but it will enhance toxicity. I wouldn't take the adderall.

To "person 1": I wouldn't mix wellbutrin with MDMA (or similar drugs) because wellbutrin in known to lower your seizure threshold. Mixing it with MDMA would be much more likely to cause a seizure than MDMA alone, in an otherwise normal individual.

As for "person 2", the SSRI antidepressant will likely prevent them from rolling and may do so for a few weeks after discontinuing it. Trying MDMA isn't a good reason to stop taking an antidepressant. Also, if they're prone to depression, taking MDMA could potentially make that worse. Mixing it with adderall could cause additional stimulation and heart-rate increase, which could be dangerous.