⫸STICKY⫷ Ex-Staff? Would you like the title 'Bluelight Crew'?

It's pretty well known by anyone on staff that they don't get a crew tag automatically, it has to be requested (because many don't want it, and we shouldn't force it on them) - that much is stated in the first post of this thread. I don't see it explicitly stated in this public thread, but again, anyone who's done time on staff knows there are some people that simply won't get it - either they fucked up too much and got booted from staff unceremoniously, or perhaps they may have had the title for a bit and fucked up too much as a member after retiring and then had it stripped.

That said, sending threats and demands usually doesn't warm the hearts and consideration of those holding the keys to the server. Just a general bit of food for thought on that one - not aimed at anyone specific, since it would apply to anyone.

Not deleted, just out of sight ;)

It was inappropriate to this thread and would just cause more trouble than needed :p

I am a former DC mod who resigned due to real life obligations. My goals are to increase incentive of users to self-educate themselves about drugs and bring bluelight to the next level.

I also want to increase traffic flow into Steroid Discussion and create more user interactive threads in DC.

I am requesting a Crew title.

^ you cant be crew but you do have a new title, spammer :)

alasdair

my apologies for bumping an old thread by utfse.

that was all i found at the time in reply to my search enquiry.

id like to be crewed up please.

...kytnism...:|

ps. perhaps sticky this thread to avoid future issues <3

No-one reads post #1. :D

LOL

I always find that people either read the original post n not the rest or read the that few posts n disregard the initial post. Tickles me. I read this thread during a ban once n told Scotchy to tell Josh this was where he needed to read about the BL crew as seems lot of staff don't realise they've got to ask for BL crew n think they've not been allowed it.

Maybe a more updated thread needs to go out to make current staff aware that they need to ask for crew status when they step down? People tend to read newer threads than older ones, I think.

Evey

Thanks for putting me in crew after an AWOL incident folk. Much appreciated. I certainly couldent mod right now with the drug issues. But I do look to the future. And I don't want a sole falling in where I have. If I could save even one person. It's worth it

Respect.

I think everyone who leaves on good terms automatically gets put into the crew group nowadays, and its probably something you have to really fuck up to lose (if they even bother taking it away anymore).